bruce fuming

sound familiar?

pathetic stuff from these guys again

Tired of the excuses now

Should be hammering teams like this at home

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

A part of me wants us to wait a year before we get promoted. This squad is not ready for Premier League football.

We're currently 12th in the Championship being held by Burton Albion :lol:

What makes you think we're so good that we're going up this year?

Edited by Genie

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Just win, that's all I ask for.

I ask for more to be honest. It is time we demanded more. Burton at home ffs. What is their budget? I ask for a win, a dominate performance, goals, lots of chances, high work rate. Use our better players and experience to grind these words removed into the ground.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I ask for more to be honest. It is time we demanded more. Burton at home ffs. What is their budget? I ask for a win, a dominate performance, goals, lots of chances, high work rate. Use our better players and experience to grind these words removed into the ground.

See your point and I too want to see more but we need the 3 points more than the performance.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

We just can't retain the ball and put sides under pressure.

Too many poor players.

I agree we have a lot of poor players but at this level they should be performing far better than they are. In my opinion they don't have the bottle and Bruce should look to get rid of a load of them in January.

they offer Gardner a four year deL oh deary me, stick with one very poor midfielder 

sounds like yet again we cant string 2 passes together. We must be one of the worst teams in the league at keeping the ball.

And why do we struggle to score goals? Rotherham are currently 3-0 against Wigan, a team we needed a last minute screamer to beat. Leeds 3-1 up away at Preston. For both of them thats as many goals scored in one half than we have scored so far in the month of December.