Match Thread: Villa v Burton

limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I'm listening on radio and it sounds like we are doing nothing. Worrying to me. 

What worries me is that Bruce has to give them a kick up the arse every week, surely he should know which players are going to give 100% from kick off , and if not drop them. There are 42,000 people there today they should be entertained, from what I have heard it is dire.

Gardner has been injured for about 80% of his career, so its written in the stars that he'll get a long term injury after signing a 4yr deal. 

Just now, steve1986 said:

What worries me is that Bruce has to give them a kick up the arse every week, surely he should know which players are going to give 100% from kick off , and if not drop them. There are 42,000 people there today they should be entertained, from what I have heard it is dire.

This is a very good point. Why can't they motivate themselves to play bloody football? Hardly either do these players put in a good first half performance

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

If Bruce needs to give them another half time telling off, perhaps he needs to look at what he's saying / doing before the match starts.

Give them a bollocking before kick off- job done ;) 

Edited by chrisvilla4

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

If Bruce needs to give them another half time telling off, perhaps he needs to look at what he's saying / doing before the match starts.

Or just get players who can actually motivate themselves and okay like a team