Match Thread: Villa v Burton

limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

What a waste of money mccormacks been. Flipping flop

The move for him just hasn't worked has it. He doesn't look happy, I wonder if he really didn't want to come but couldn't turn down the Villa offer? Bit like Torres to Chelsea.

Just now, Genie said:

The move for him just hasn't worked has it. He doesn't look happy, I wonder if he really didn't want to come but couldn't turn down the Villa offer? Bit like Torres to Chelsea.

I think it's more he is annoyed he isn't main man here like he thought he would be.kodjia has been so much better than him.

Sounds like our set pieces have been bloody awful bloody what do they do in training

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think it's more he is annoyed he isn't main man here like he thought he would be.kodjia has been so much better than him.

Sounds like our set pieces have been bloody awful bloody what do they do in trainin

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Big final 20 minutes for us - a win and we good into the Leeds game on the back of a couple of wins.

A draw or a defeat and a big setback and VT meltdown!

Still going for 2-1 Villa:)

Leeds are gonna hammer us can't even beat Burton albino at home. This was a big opportunity and so far blown it. A yew coming on, hopefully for the hopeless mccormack

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

by bringing on a player who drops deep, picks up the ball, runs from one sideline to the other...in a straight line, checks back and then goes back to the top of the pitch?

Yep, that will stretch them alright ;) 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Leeds are gonna hammer us can't even beat Burton albino at home. This was a big opportunity and so far blown it. A yew coming on, hopefully for the hopeless mccormack

RO.jpeg