limpid

Match Polls  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, trekka said:

3 points, and yes, it really is about the points.

Bunn deserves praise. 

Agree with the Bunn comment. Looked commanding and dependable on a few crosses and chasing balls in the area down.

Amazing what this can do for our defenders not having to worry about dodgy keeping.

19 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Getting caught on TV lighting up a fag in the away end has never felt so good. Lol. ;)

(It was after the final whistle tho tbf)

Was that you?? haha I laughed so much when I saw that. I used to be a steward and had to go around telling people to put their fags out, which maybe why I found it so funny.

24 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

No I get that but so far Bruce doesn't seem to be making any noises around signing new midfielders, so far we have been linked to a few strikers a young goal keeper which makes no sense and a left back from Arsenal. Two loans won't do anything.

RDM underestimated what was needed for the squad to get promotion and it cost him his job, let's hope Bruce doesn't do the same.

Maybe he just doesn't want to alert other teams to who our targets are, I'm sure if all of us can see it then a manager who knows what it takes to get promoted from this division can see it too.

• Like 1

Poor first half, but for that 30 mins in the second half before we scored I actually thought we were pretty solid. Need someone to compliment Jedinak, absolutely zero composure in the centre of the pitch and we suffer. Hutton needs dropping too, Bacuna surely worth a game at right back over the Christmas period. Baker was great, the season out on loan last season  seems to have done him a  world of good. Just wish Chester would relax more when on the ball, he just seems way too eager to get the ball forward instead of playing it short.

Couldn't believe the pre-game reception for Sherwood either, it was genuinely embarrassing, especially when you compare it to Gregory's at HT. 

57 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Poor first half, but for that 30 mins in the second half before we scored I actually thought we were pretty solid. Need someone to compliment Jedinak, absolutely zero composure in the centre of the pitch and we suffer. Hutton needs dropping too, Bacuna surely worth a game at right back over the Christmas period. Baker was great, the season out on loan last season  seems to have done him a  world of good. Just wish Chester would relax more when on the ball, he just seems way too eager to get the ball forward instead of playing it short.

Couldn't believe the pre-game reception for Sherwood either, it was genuinely embarrassing, especially when you compare it to Gregory's at HT. 

Hutton did some great defensive work. He does not need dropping for Bacuna at all

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I don't think so  We played better football under Roberto we're just getting the rub of the green 

I don't buy this. If you look at our first 11 results and our last 11 results there's just too big a disparity for it to be down to luck.

Â