Gareth Southgate

Richard

I would genuinely get more pleasure from Southgate getting sacked than England winning the World Cup, so I hope we lose every game 9-0.

(ok I’m lying, but I can’t stand the prick)

Edited by Thug
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

I would've taken Jacob Ramsey over Connor Gallagher ffs. 

Callum Wilson getting picked seems based of scoring two goals(goal total) vs us lol

Penalties probably. Nobody is replacing One Man Band Kane. 

7 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Maddison deserves a spot but Southgate has picked him because he knows that there would be media backlash if he didn’t. He won’t play that’s guaranteed.

Same as with Jack for the Euros innit

• Like 1

Phillips is a ridiculous pick, he's played less than one game this season. Wilson is in decent form and should go, but why not pick him sooner? He hasnt played in 2 or 3 years - why waste time on picking Toney and Abraham to not take them at the end of it if his head is going to be turned by a guy in form?

3 right backs plus a central defender who's been playing right back for his club, but just 1 left back 👍

Guy is an absolute fraud, hope they lose every game without scoring 

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Cheerleader Coady, of course. It’s actually embarrassing. I’m glad none of our lads are near this. 

Coady is a fine choice tbh. He’s gone to Everton and massively improved their defence.

Maguire though? lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Coady is a fine choice tbh. He’s gone to Everton and massively improved their defence.

Maguire though? lol. 

Dier is also utterly perplexing. Tomori has been one of the most successful tacklers across the big European leagues but can’t get a sniff. 

• Like 1

Trippier can play left back so I suppose that helps. As for right back if Trippier plays on the left, Kane can play there. As for defensive midfield and the Philips conundrum, Kane will play there. In fact, Kane will be playing the false 9, false 6 and false 3 positions per game as he's been allowed to do in recent bloody England games!

Edited by stewiek2

1 minute ago, will87 said:

A back 5 and a Rice-Phillips double pivot here we come!

England are gonna get torn apart when that midfield gets flooded and balls are pinged over the top because Stones is having to cover for an out of position Walker. The most predictable team to play against. 

Â