Top Gear

Jez

There's a good Western on Channel 5 :-)

For a Few Dollars More :D Ace film but Once a Upon a Time in the West is better, WHAT a film!

Tonight was actually quite boring on Top Gear if I'm honest and don't get me wrong as I'm a huge TG fan but tonight seemed so erm, stale. Same old stuff and even the final breathtaking shot of that road in Italy was good but the build-up to it itself? Hmm not sure, it's just another rehash of an old ep with a different script to make it look like it's something different when in reality it's virtually the same thing or something very similar of something in the past. Breathtaking scenery though but some of the scripting etc was a bit suss and obviously dodgy (yes I know this is Top Gear and it's what it's all about but come on!), i.e. the dodgy hotel. Not a good start to the new series imo and was it me (and yes please forgive me but I missed the final 2 mins) but no mention of Colin McRae?).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh, thought tonight's show was a very good one seeing as they didn't go on a wacky adventure. Sounds like next week is the one to look out for, should be a right laugh.

I actually want one of those cars, they are brilliant!