Top Gear

Jez

Lewis Hamilton will be in the reasonably price car in the next episode apparently, will be interesting to see if he can beat Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, Jenson Button and Mark Webber and even the stig who have all done laps in the Suzuki Liana

cue BOF to find some way to critisise him...

clicky

First time ive ever heard James Blunt speak. He is really really shit, isnt he?
Not really TBH

I thought he was happy to take the piss out of himself and was sharp enough to put Clarkson down a couple of times

I may even buy him a Christmas card this year :-)

He does seem quick witted, but just has a voice that makes me want to punch him. While i accept that this is not his fault, it doesnt stop me wanting to punch him!

First time ive ever heard James Blunt speak. He is really really shit, isnt he?
Not really TBH

I thought he was happy to take the piss out of himself and was sharp enough to put Clarkson down a couple of times

I may even buy him a Christmas card this year :-)

I thought he came across really well.

Not at all what I expected.

The Stig is not one man (that's the beauty of the anonymous suit). I don't know who the 'regular' Stig is but I do know that sometimes, for certain things, other people have been the Stig (for example I believe when they tested the Maserati MC12, the Stig for that lap was actually the car's owner) and it's quite common knowledge that when Renault F1 set the 59 second lap around the track, the Stig for that lap was the then-test driver Heikki Kovalainen.

cue BOF to find some way to critisise him...

:lol: Sorry to disappoint. Lewis was frankly awesome in the Liana. And the banter with Clarkson was great - considering Clarkson is a master at it and Lewis is only 22. The kid's 'got it'. It's clear to anyone barring the most ardent Alonso fans that he's the real deal. What he did on a wet oily track to nearly beat them all was incredible. The producer of the show said Lewis has his own laws of physics if the 2nd to last corner was anything to go by.

And I said it as I was watching, if he can clean up his paddock attitude then he'll have it all (but that wouldn't be fair on the rest of them :P)

See? I'm objective - sometimes too objective for people's liking !

Yeah Bri is right the Stig has changed many times, i think once or twice it was indeed the Hill, but nothing regular; it changes.

A shame their are rumours that one of them is leaving, wouldn't work with just 2 or another presenter.

A shame their are rumours that one of them is leaving, wouldn't work with just 2 or another presenter.

What rumours???

Indeed. What rumours, and which one? I can only assume it would be James May as Clarkson's a non-starter and the Hamster clearly wants to BE Clarkson. I think it needs all 3 in order to work tbh.