January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

That's what I mean - the minus is the 2nd player with cash - would we really be saying Ayew plus cash for Taylor???

Ditto - Striker plus a back up/competition Left Back and a Centre Back would do very nicely :thumb:

(95%-(95%+X)) means (minus one player is 95% (plus one player 95% plus cash)

Taylor is Wales team mates with Chester and been in a successful promotion hunt before - good addition. Ayew as much as I want him to stay and put the effort in, I don't think he wants to be here - Amavi too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

(95%-(95%+X)) means (minus one player is 95% (plus one player 95% plus cash)

I read it as 

(1 player at 95% coming in minus (one player at 95% leaving + "X" amount of cash)

If it was Taylor plus cash for Ayew (which the press are suggesting) I think that would look like

(-95% + (95% + X)) which he does do the minus at the start for the other players leaving.

As I said - maybe that Ayew and Taylor are still going and coming - just not as the player swap as suggested. IMO that swap deal is us giving cash plus player to another team. 

5 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

No guarantees its Ayew but Villatransfers called it nearly 3 weeks ago (and got slated for it!)

Screenshot_4.jpg

What the hell is a pre-signing medical? :D

That account (and all other ITK accounts) just talk complete rubbish. Funny how he had absolutely no word on the Bjarnason transfer from his source in the club.

1 minute ago, AVFC44 said:

That account (and all other ITK accounts) just talk complete rubbish. Funny how he had absolutely no word on the Bjarnason transfer from his source in the club.

I may be wrong as I only see what people post here but didn't someone mention that he did indeed say we had another signing coming who hadn't been mentioned in the press? I think he called it.

His info seems pretty spot on is my impression. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, praisedmambo said:

I may be wrong as I only see what people post here but didn't someone mention that he did indeed say we had another signing coming who hadn't been mentioned in the press? I think he called it.

His info seems pretty spot on is my impression. 

He did. 

4 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

That account is the best ITK ive ever seen. 99% spot on

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I read it as 

(1 player at 95% coming in minus (one player at 95% leaving + "X" amount of cash)

If it was Taylor plus cash for Ayew (which the press are suggesting) I think that would look like

(-95% + (95% + X)) which he does do the minus at the start for the other players leaving.

As I said - maybe that Ayew and Taylor are still going and coming - just not as the player swap as suggested. IMO that swap deal is us giving cash plus player to another team. 

Replace the percentages and symbols with words and I think it makes it a bit clearer.

Doing the brackets first probably means Ayew out with cash coming in. 

Outside the brackets is Taylor coming in.

So Taylor plus cash for Ayew.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

Yes he did! You been living under a rock? This guy has called every deal on the summer window and this window before anyone else. Reason being that he IS the source at the club!

Screenshot_5.jpg