January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Bristol City did come in for him but he didn't like the sound of Ashton Gate!

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week :)

Near had a toiletry accident when I read that first line.:D

Can't see anyone paying anywhere near 8m for McCormack after Bruce's revelations. Best Villa can hope for is a loan and even then???

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TRO said:

But what do you want me to do.....name names you have never heard of.

look at the principle, not the specifics.

Again I get your point but there's a reason some players rise to greatness and others fade away, Ayew while having ability doesn't have the mentality and will fade away into obscurity.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

if we really are swapping Ayew for Taylor then i think Bruce must be confident of landing another attacking player as presumably if we lose McCormack as well then we will be woefully short of strikers, Gabby doesn't count.

He has a lack of numerical as well as of footballing ability? :o

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Bruce just said in his press conference that we're close to signing someone who's not yet been mentioned in the press. Cue the wild speculation............. 

Now! 

Viking came from nowhere so deffo possible - interesting....

4 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Bruce just said in his press conference that we're close to signing someone who's not yet been mentioned in the press. Cue the wild speculation............. 

Now! 

Ronaldo! Imagine what he could do in the championship! 

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

Can you honestly say there was a buzz when we signed Benteke? And look how that one turned out...

Benteke was an unknown entity and young. Rhodes is a well established bang average Championship forward.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Now! 

Please be a striker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Now! 

Alexis?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Now! 

That's Alex Bruce signed so...

13 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Now! 

If he's not been mentioned because he's a no-name (taking on board that they could still be brilliant), then Bruce is seriously trolling the fans.

18 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Now! 

Messi. He's got a buyout clause, and a point to prove after missing out on this year's Ballon D'or. What better way to prove you're the best in the world than by tearing up the Championship and getting us promoted.