Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Laugh he says ?

Well I'm one of the 5  Holte Enders who way back in Game 2 added the 'Steve Bruce' part to Claret and Blue Army.

I think to the tune of Sloop John B it will be " you're not laughing now" on Saturday Mr B.

2 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Yes they are. On here, on other social media & on the radio. Lots of people.

No one is doing after just 3 games though. They're doing it on everything they've seen and heard from Bruce in 10 months of him being the manager. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Thing is, he gets the win on Saturday, he won't be sacked. 

If we win tomorrow and lose at Bristol he should still go as that would be 4 points in 15 .

victory tomorrow should not save his skin - we need several wins in a row .

Just now, DCJonah said:

No one is doing after just 3 games though. They're doing it on everything they've seen and heard from Bruce in 10 months of him being the manager. 

Staggering that anybody who reads this site or goes to the games can still think the reaction is because of 4 ( not 3 Steve) games. It's the 10 ( not 6 Steve) months.

• Like 2

Just now, Eastie said:

If we win tomorrow and lose at Bristol he should still go as that would be 4 points in 15 .

He needs to get us back to that 2 points a game average. Which will require a good run of games. 

I don't think it's possible and I think even a win on Saturday will just be wasting more time with Bruce. I'd much rather a new man come in and have more time to try and salvage the season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

Staggering that anybody who reads this site or goes to the games can still think the reaction is because of 4 ( not 3 Steve) games. It's the 10 ( not 6 Steve) months.

Probably the same people who completely ignored what went on the pitch during last season and were preaching that he just needed a preseason to get us firing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Deffo. If that doesn't happen then it is time to start again, and take our time getting it right. 

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

True , also don't like the way he builds up other clubs as if we are playing Real Madrid - he talks about the championship as if it's full with world class teams - maybe that's why he's shit scared to let players play .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrytini said:

The full press conference has just been on YouTube , earlier it was a smaller version and he says it's ridiculous people want him out after a week and it's nonsense and embarrassing people want him out - all I can do is laugh at it he says - what a total disrespectful conceited arrogant tosser ! 

Edited by Eastie
  • Thanks 1

Â