Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Pulis is a good manager......and Albion would have stayed up, if they had kept him.

Our manager is pretty decent too.....Some might get around to realising it someday.

Fortunately, most at Villa Park do.

Pullis thinks he is premier league, the fans do too, they are ghosts on the way to their miserable boring an sad end game. 

Is not surprising.....not to me.

Pulis/ Bruce/ Warnock all in the top 6

I wonder why:D

because they bloody know the game in this league.

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Pullis thinks he is premier league, the fans do too, they are ghosts on the way to their miserable boring an sad end game. 

He's a good manager, have a bit of respect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I dont think Pulis has ever won promotion by playoffs has he?  I think he is more effective over a long season rather than must win high pressure games.

Its not over yet.....but we all must be pleased with that result.

so well managed by all concerned.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

He's a terrible manager, IMO, who plays awful football. 

God forbid, he should ever come to us.

Well....there's a surprise no 2

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I dont think Pulis has ever won promotion by playoffs has he?  I think he is more effective over a long season rather than must win high pressure games.

And it would appear Bruce is the opposite, so advantage Villa i guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Hats off to him today.....tactically superior.

When Derby played us a few weeks back, Rowett got ripped to pieces on here for doing pretty much the same as Bruce did today. 

1 minute ago, poitier said:

When Derby played us a few weeks back, Rowett got ripped to pieces on here for doing pretty much the same as Bruce did today. 

Its called selective thinking......there are times when you have to box clever.

10 minutes ago, poitier said:

Well steve Bruce gets ripped to pieces on here and we have one limb in the premier league and your point is what exactly ?

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Well steve Bruce gets ripped to pieces on here and we have one limb in the premier league and your point is what exactly ?

My point is only exactly what I stated.

Came on here after we win the away leg of the playoffs and I'm absolutely blown away by some of the content on here. It's embarrassing to read some of it. 

I'll be back when the season is over.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

I've been a massive Hutton hater, but he owes us, he should be playing out of his skin. 

Why does he owe us? We were the ones (well lambert was) who shoved him in the bomb squad and could have ruined his career. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, poitier said:

Derby did not do it well though. We had loads of good chances and they were lucky to get a draw. 

Boro rarely threatened and we left with the win and a clean sheet  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Came on here after we win the away leg of the playoffs and I'm absolutely blown away by some of the content on here. It's embarrassing to read some of it. 

I'll be back when the season is over.

It is no way representative of what is said in the ground.....believe me the majority of Villa fans are behind steve Bruce......reiterate what is said detrimentally about Steve Bruce on here ,to fans in the ground and they laugh derisorly.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

It is no way representative of what is said in the ground.....believe me the majority of Villa fans are behind steve Bruce......reiterate what is said detrimentally about Steve Bruce to fans in the ground and they laugh derisorly.

So the 10 fans you sit in proximity with plus random 5-10 you may come  across is your sample size to claim the majority of fans are behind Bruce at the stadium.... OK.... We get it Tro you like him... 

• Haha 1

Â