Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Dick said:

If you don't like opinions, I suggest starting a forum where people agree with what your views are. Have it as a closed group so you can inspect each person and demand they meet the criteria.

If you don’t like people commenting “yawn, here we go again” on a forum, I suggest starting a forum....

2 minutes ago, Dick said:

If you don't like opinions, I suggest starting a forum where people agree with what your views are. Have it as a closed group so you can inspect each person and demand they meet the criteria.

granted but my post was as daft as the one i quoted. he's not going anywhere whilst we are still in the playoffs and are 5 games unbeaten. so yeah, really cant wait for the bruce in/bruce out debate to start all over again

Just now, bobzy said:

If you don’t like people commenting “yawn, here we go again” on a forum, I suggest starting a forum....

Not really. I'm happy for people to want Bruce out or in, their choice. I'm not going to go 'yawn. yadda yadda because I disagree. Try again mate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dick said:

Sounds like you don't like his opinion because he doesn't agree with you.

Just now, Dick said:

Not really. I'm happy for people to want Bruce out or in, their choice. I'm not going to go 'yawn. yadda yadda because I disagree. Try again mate.

So it’s wrong to disagree in that manner, or....?

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

If we don’t win = Bruce out. 

Its easier once you just accept it’ll be that way. 

yeah, stupidly thought we had gotten past that for some reason

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

granted but my post was as daft as the one i quoted. he's not going anywhere whilst we are still in the playoffs and are 5 games unbeaten. so yeah, really cant wait for the bruce in/bruce out debate to start all over again

We have to face it, he is here for the season, and we just have to hope he can fumble his way to promotion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It's same old to be honest. There will be games we can't break teams down at home and this is one of them.

It's been the same at Villa Park for years.

Teams that come and set up as a compact unit with a view to hitting us on the break have always had some level of joy at VP.  Millwall had a lot of pace, and this is the slowest Villa team I can remember, so we found ourselves fortunate to get a point in a game that, on paper, we should have won.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It's same old to be honest. There will be games we can't break teams down at home and this is one of them. Everybody knew this would happen now and then due to the way we play. 

I expect Derby to try and take the game to us which will actually work in our favour. 

Spot on. It is what it is and no amount of us wishing we were Brentford will change that. For now it's a case of suck it and see.

• Like 1

Â