Pre match thread

roonst83

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Cheers Dean, I have a lot of time for the west country folk, friendliest most chilled out part of the country. Those Rovers fans are very rude about you though. 

Most of us are friendly!

and yeah if I were you I'd stay clear of the blue few, although they do claim to have the best fans in the world....

But I'll leave that for another time to bash them haha!

Hope everybody has a safe journey down and enjoys the game!

Ill pop back on later / after the game to see how everybody saw the game / result!

Enjoy!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dean said:

Most of us are friendly!

and yeah if I were you I'd stay clear of the blue few, although they do claim to have the best fans in the world....

But I'll leave that for another time to bash them haha!

Hope everybody has a safe journey down and enjoys the game!

Ill pop back on later / after the game to see how everybody saw the game / result!

Enjoy!

Good to hear from decent fans from around the country, welcome to the site. 

I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind? 

How do you rate Baker? 

What are Kodija's strengths and weaknesses? And do you think he'll leave this season? 

after what can be deemed as a reasonable start to life in the Championship with our new set up, its now time to kick on.

Need to win this one. Fingers crossed and all that. UTV

• Like 1

We could really do with the 3 points today. A draw keeps us unbeaten but I'd like to aim a bit higher than that. We've started well and seem to be growing in confidence and cohesion. Would like a 0-2 win with Ayew and McCormack on target.