Match Thread: Derby v Villa

limpid

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Really?

We're totally comfortable. 

We may have been the better side in the first half with two shots from outside the box, but this second half is exactly why I wasn't "comfortable".

Quite why I get ridiculed for not buying into the theory that we are a much better side than last season I have no idea. Genuinely, I dont see it. Yet.

And as for this game being of Premier League standard.....

Edited by One For The Road

Just now, Genie said:

Big fat bad attitude Gabby too lazy to run and too fat to fit on the shirt... Same guy?

Yes the one that would be too lazy to leave his house if it was on fire.. That Gabby would be a better asset to us right now than Kozak. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Bye Bye Libor. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen. I am not even angry. I just feel sympathy for you.

Sympathy? He's had one half decent season in his career, and he's **** loaded from it.

Just now, Daweii said:

Yes the one that would be too lazy to leave his house if it was on fire.. That Gabby would be a better asset to us right now than Kozak. 

I'd rather try someone from the under 14's team

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Just goes to show how bad we are squad wise