Last Man Standing 2016/17 week 3 fixtures now up (p.3)

Rodders

I'm. It quite sure what the rules are either, the one I'd done before was the entire football league but once you'd name a team you couldn't name them again...was brilliant on paper but arsenal lost and Chelsea drew on the opening weekend, think I had 60 people in at £10 each, 40+ wiped out in week 1

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'm. It quite sure what the rules are either, the one I'd done before was the entire football league but once you'd name a team you couldn't name them again...was brilliant on paper but arsenal lost and Chelsea drew on the opening weekend, think I had 60 people in at £10 each, 40+ wiped out in week 1

I've just chosen one league, as that's how I've seen it done elsewhere. Football league idea is quite a big one to do!

So Game 1 - Weekend 1 Update

Of 26 players, 9 are out by the end of Saturday, and but for an own goal, it would have been much higher!

OUT: Daniel, Villaphan04, Zatman, Noel Villa, Mellbergs Beard, It's Your Round, Hornso, CardiffGreens, Mammoth10

Through: 

(Man City :Rodders, Mantis, BoF, villa89, trekka, HanoiVillan, andykeenan, villa4europe, Michael 118)

(Man Utd: mikeyp102, Davkaus, DK82, kurtsimonw, 

(Liverpool: MrSmirch)

(Chelsea: Rds1983, chappy, StefanAFVC

now updated for Chelsea

Edited by Rodders

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

So Game 1 - Weekend 1 Update

Of 26 players, 9 are out by the end of Saturday, and but for an own goal, it would have been much higher!

OUT: Daniel, Villaphan04, Zatman, Noel Villa, Mellbergs Beard, It's Your Round, Hornso, CardiffGreens, Mammoth10

Through: 

(Man City :Rodders, Mantis, BoF, villa89, trekka, HanoiVillan, andykeenan, villa4europe, Michael 118)

(Man Utd: mikeyp102, Davkaus, DK82, kurtsimonw, 

(Liverpool: MrSmirch)

still with chelsea - west ham to come. 

I've only just spotted this and hoping I can still get in. 

If I can I'll pick from the only game left and choose Chelsea.

Weekend Fixtures 2

Friday  -

Man Utd v Southampton

Saturday

Stoke v Man City

Burnley v Liverpool

Swansea v Hull

Spurs v Palace

Watford v Chelsea

West Brom v Everton

Leicester v Arsenal

Sunday

Sunderland v Middlesborough

West Ham v Bournemouth

Ready for picks whenever you like. I'll say from now on, you need to pick before the Friday game to play. If you miss the deadline, the penalty is being assigned the lowest ( league table based ) team (available to you ) at the beginning of the week. So, if you miss the 7.45 cut off deadline on Friday, you will be getting Bournemouth.

Notes

Man City cannot be selected by:  Rodders, Mantis, BoF, villa89, trekka, HanoiVillan, andykeenan, villa4europe, Michael 118

Man Utd cannot be selected by:  mikeyp102, Davkaus, DK82, kurtsimonw

Liverpool cannot be selected by: MrSmirch

Chelsea cannot be selected by Rds1983, chappy, StefanAFVC

Edited by Rodders

Â