Last Man Standing 2016/17 week 3 fixtures now up (p.3)

Rodders

It is mostly there to allow people who forgot about the friday night or saturday lunch time kick offs. If I see signs of tactical abuse the hammer of regulatory change will come back into action. And I will definitely bring it in once the numbers are cut down. 

Oh yes and better decide it now. PM with your choices and I'll post them all up once the first match has kicked off. Mystery! Although I feel I may need to post my own prediction here to avoid accusations of sepping it all up.

Edited by Rodders

40 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Although I feel I may need to post my own prediction here to avoid accusations of sepping it all up.

As a fellow competitor, I don't think that's necessary tbh.  No need to disadvantage yourself.  I don't mind seeing your choice just after kickoff in the same way that I'll see everyone else's.  It's not like you're waiting for the results before choosing your pick now is it? :)

yeah, deciding that'll be quite fun. It looks like the starting pool so far will be some way down on the original game anyway so it won't be very taxing. 

Edited by Rodders

On 12/10/2016 at 16:12, Rodders said:

Although I feel I may need to post my own prediction here to avoid accusations of sepping it all up.

Or just PM your choice to one of us when you make it.

Coincidentally I'm playing this game on another forum which has also just started it's 2nd game of the season, and 95% of the guesses have gone for one team. Mercifully we've got a decent spread here so far!

Okey doke! Here are the predictions in. If you do want to get in a prediction this weekend that's fine, but obviously final deadline for late entrants is technically before the liverpool - man united game. 

Round 1 

Rodders - Spurs

BoF - Arsenal

Rubberman - Arsenal

Chewie - Man City

Rds1983 - Spurs

mikeyp102 - Bournemouth

Cardiff Greens - Southampton

villa4europe - Arsenal

imavillain - Southampton

andykeenan - Arsenal

Noel Villa - Arsenal

Arsenal obviously the favourite but 5 different picks makes for a good mix! :thumb:

If I've missed a message from anyone, let me know!

6 hours ago, Rodders said:

Okey doke! Here are the predictions in. If you do want to get in a prediction this weekend that's fine, but obviously final deadline for late entrants is technically before the liverpool - man united game. 

Round 1 

Rodders - Spurs

BoF - Arsenal

Rubberman - Arsenal

Chewie - Man City

Rds1983 - Spurs

mikeyp102 - Bournemouth

Cardiff Greens - Southampton

villa4europe - Arsenal

imavillain - Southampton

andykeenan - Arsenal

Noel Villa - Arsenal

Arsenal obviously the favourite but 5 different picks makes for a good mix! :thumb:

If I've missed a message from anyone, let me know!

I thought i sent in a prediction with spurs* but that would have seen me out anyways.

19 hours ago, Rodders said:

oh so you did, sorry, missed that one, but yeah like Me and Chewie, we're first day casualties!

Yeah choosing Spurs and going out first day would be awful...

So glad I apparently made it through.

Â