UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

That kania woman.....seems like she was a Biffer but got thrown out ?

Her Facebook page is quite interesting, if only for taking regular swipes at golding and frandsen 

Edited by mottaloo

• 2 weeks later...

Oh look, Newsnight are puffing convicted fraudster Yaxley-Lennon yet again, this time with an image of him being 'silenced', presumably because constantly having Newsnight spread his message for him is supposed to be some form of censorship now:

• Like 4

The twenty convictions against a Huddersfield grooming gang secured today resulting in sentences of between five and eighteen years for all accused?

Those were the trials that Yaxley-Lennon and his dickish cohorts were trying to ruin.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I see that Gerald Batty has appointed Yaxley-Lennon to advise him on grooming and getting sent to prison.

It's all a bit of a sick joke.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/22/tommy-robinson-ukip-grooming-gangs-adviser

The Ukip leader said Robinson, who faces a possible retrial after successfully appealing against a jail term for contempt of court after live-streaming videos to Facebook from outside a grooming gang case, had “great knowledge” about the subjects.

Yes, quite.

And I suppose the Ukip crowd aren't familiar with the West Indian term Batty, as in "batty boy", or they could never vote for him with a straight face.

3 minutes ago, peterms said:

And I suppose the Ukip crowd aren't familiar with the West Indian term Batty

To be fair, it's me calling him Batty as opposed to Batten.

Just like the previous one was Nutty rather than Nuttall. 

Actually, there was one in between, wasn't there? The one with the racist girlfriend (sounds like an episode of Friends).

17 minutes ago, snowychap said:

To be fair, it's me calling him Batty as opposed to Batten.

Just like the previous one was Nutty rather than Nuttall. 

Actually, there was one in between, wasn't there? The one with the racist girlfriend (sounds like an episode of Friends).

I must admit I can't keep up.  There's Falange, several times, and a rotating display of would-be parade-ground NCOs.  Life is too short ro learn their stupid names.  Let them slide down the  moist arse crack of history.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Farage gone then.

I don't get his claimed discomfiture.

He was always down in the gutter with the racist scum, EDL, Yaxley-Lennon, ex-BNP types, any daft bugger that would sign up to his white supremacist shite,

Don't come all PC on us now, Nige.  It won't wash.

• Like 3

He's like Boris, he enjoys flirting with racism and walking a line and being clever with words and accidentally clumsy with words.

Actually confront him with the facts and put him in the same spot as actual violent racists that share the same views, he gets all middle class uncomfortable. 

Absolute golf club Representative for Wellingborough.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, peterms said:

I dont understand how anyone can live somewhere called Wellingborough.  Or Staines.j

There isn’t any such place called Staines , it’s called Staines upon Thames (since 2012) 

Local council thought it would boost its image which presumably it needed after AlI G  regularly dissed it :) 

1 hour ago, peterms said:

I don't get his claimed discomfiture.

He was always down in the gutter with the racist scum, EDL, Yaxley-Lennon, ex-BNP types, any daft bugger that would sign up to his white supremacist shite,

Don't come all PC on us now, Nige.  It won't wash.

I think there is a difference; maybe it's tone more than actual policy difference, but it seems to me that Farage's goal was the leaving the EU thing, and the shitty-racist-uncle-at-Christmas-ish-ness of them was how he was accomplishing it, while the vibe I get from Batten is that the racism is the goal, and the leaving the EU thing is the convenient vehicle for trying to achieve that. 

That's not meant as anything but damning of Farage, by the way, but I do find this Batten a small but significant degree worse; if for nothing else, his fondness for direct street action is historically pretty alarming. 

• Like 1

He tried to be more subtly racist.  Not good for his image to be directly associated with the full on Nazis that UKIP are becoming.

I think it was lost on him that the same people that worship Yaxley and hate muslims are also his own core followers.

12 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

There isn’t any such place called Staines , it’s called Staines upon Thames (since 2012) 

Local council thought it would boost its image which presumably it needed after AlI G  regularly dissed it :) 

Ali G was proud of Staines.  It was Egham that he used to diss.

Â