International Football General Chat

villa4europe

Foden is hugely talented and played well in this game, but... neither he nor anybody else has done what I would expect Jack to do, by which I mean get the ball and drive through the entire opposition. This team just so needs Grealish playing in it, he really is the missing piece of the puzzle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Foden is hugely talented and played well in this game, but... neither he nor anybody else has done what I would expect Jack to do, by which I mean get the ball and drive through the entire opposition. This team just so needs Grealish playing in it, he really is the missing piece of the puzzle.

Agree, foden has great movement, great passing range, just about great everything... But against a team that just wants to defend he can't move the pieces about by running and committing players in the way that grealish can 

Foden off grealish in the space would be absolutely deadly, I don't even want Jack left foden right, put foden in the middle then sancho or sterling on the right 

• Like 3

Just now, villa4europe said:

Agree, foden has great movement, great passing range, just about great everything... But against a team that just wants to defend he can't move the pieces about by running and committing players in the way that grealish can 

Foden off grealish in the space would be absolutely deadly, I don't even want Jack left foden right, put foden in the middle then sancho or sterling on the right 

With Gareth at the helm, keep dreaming......

Â