Pokémon GO

hogso

One thing, are people getting any of the rare ones they have caught come up again? i have to say i caught a abra and a jigglypuff for example but they have never come up  like a host of others, the only duplicates i seem to be are zubats, rattatas, weedles and pidgeys. This makes me wonder how are you going to ever get enough candy to evolve them? 

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One thing, are people getting any of the rare ones they have caught come up again? i have to say i caught a abra and a jigglypuff for example but they have never come up  like a host of others, the only duplicates i seem to be are zubats, rattatas, weedles and pidgeys. This makes me wonder how are you going to ever get enough candy to evolve them? 

I wondered that. You need 25 charmander candies to evolve I think. That's mad, surely there's another way? I don't think I've seen 25 pidgeys yet.

49 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've just been out for a nice long walk.

Took two gyms but they were gone before I even got back from my walk :crylaugh:

but did you hatch an egg

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As I understand it, the higher your level, the better the pokemon you can find. So as you get higher those rarer ones will become more popular.

Not 100% on that

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

This a reference to stevo/dems chat earlier? :lol:

Go on to the 'egg screen', click on the egg you want to incubate and then choose which incubator you want to use (I'm guessing early on you probably only still have the one).

Just to let you know, if its a 2km egg, don't get your hopes up, it's probably going to be the worst of pokemon.

I got a clefairy from my 2km egg. As I understand it, that's about as good as you can hope for.

A wild Porygon just apppeared, chucked an excellent throw with a great ball (available from all good Pokestops at level 12).

Game hangs.

Fuuuuu....  (though the tension disappeared when I closed and reopened the game to find it sitting in my collection).

2 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

A wild Porygon just apppeared, chucked an excellent throw with a great ball (available from all good Pokestops at level 12).

Game hangs.

Fuuuuu....  (though the tension disappeared when I closed and reopened the game to find it sitting in my collection).

I keep getting that and it seems to be 50/50 if you caught it or not when you restart.

On 12/07/2016 at 20:12, Davkaus said:

There were a good 50-60 people stood around the square in Nottingham playing and chatting together this evening.

At one point, a young couple walked past us, and the woman said "no way those people are all playing Pokemon, you're being stupid". That's exactly what we were doing. :D 

I think I've asked you before (maybe?) but where in Nottingham are you?

I've just got this Pokemon Go thing and I want to destroy all your gyms :detect:

Gave it a go, never played Pokemon before so not really up on the types and stuff. But have discovered that I can cover nearly 5km walking around at work in a day. So that's handy.

Very creative concept no dobut, but the fact that it's one more reason for people to walk around in public with their eyes glued to their phone is starting to piss me off.

41 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think I've asked you before (maybe?) but where in Nottingham are you?

I've just got this Pokemon Go thing and I want to destroy all your gyms :detect:

I'm in Carlton. I did have all of the gyms around Tesco yesterday, but there's not much over there really.

There are facebook groups for each team in Nottingham, if you get into it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm in Carlton. I did have all of the gyms around Tesco yesterday, but there's not much over there really.

There are facebook groups for each team in Nottingham, if you get into it.

Facebook groups is likely a bit much!

I'm Sherwood - will check around when I get back from work.  My work is in a pretty sweet location for this stuff B)

19 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

How is everyone's data?

I only get 1gb a month..

Recently moved on to a new phone deal with unlimited data for the first 2 months B)

The second month ends in 10 days :angry:

Â