Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

?????➡️?????????️????️??-12

Tony > villa > Help us! > Hopefully we get some cash > then I can go to the ATM, cash in > **** off home to live in China with Pandas, have a few beers > go on holiday, couple more beers > Fly to beach in Tunisia, get fragged along with 12 others? 

• Haha 2

To confirm what @ViewFromT2 said. This is Recon Group Ltd. 

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10176070/filing-history

Company Results (links open in a new window)
Date(document was filed at Companies House) Description(of the document filed at Companies House) View / Download(PDF file, link opens in new window)
26 Jun 2018 Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 25 May 2018
  • GBP 69,459,890

1 hour ago, ViewFromT2 said:

???

Actually just laughed out loud in the office....received a few stares!

That is funny!

I had problems getting money into China to pay a small deficit on my Visa Card, when I moved back to Denmark from China. If its that difficult to get money in, I wont even think about how difficult it must be to get money out ?????

4 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

I had problems getting money into China to pay a small deficit on my Visa Card, when I moved back to Denmark from China. If its that difficult to get money in, I wont even think about how difficult it must be to get money out ?????

You've brought us haven't you ?  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

From what I have read into regarding this... it is just the shares allotment that is now showing on the company house, submitted in May.

We havent actually received any funds.

Could be wrong mind...

probably right.  But some or all of the shares are now in a position to be sold. thats my reading of it .

Despite his denials and barring somebody investing £40m in villa , the club is effectively  up for sale.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, hippo said:

Off the wall thought - could Xia offer shares for sale to villa supporters ? - he keeps control and raises some cash. ? - we get a voice on the board but Xia has the final say...

He can do anything with the entire shares, no restrictions really, could even take us back on the SE as a PLC. I don't think fans being offered shares or a PLC will happen though. 

6 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

From what I have read into regarding this... it is just the shares allotment that is now showing on the company house, submitted in May.

We havent actually received any funds.

Could be wrong mind...

No we haven't at this point, just the shares have been allocated, would be weird for this not to be followed by something else though, so the wait goes on

Not sure if it's been mentioned at all....but  allotment of 57m shares was made on 25 May, as were the 69.5m shares in Recon Group UK.

This being THE DAY BEFORE the play off final?......clearly that game was actually irrelevant to whatever Tony is planning?

1 minute ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned at all....but  allotment of 57m shares was made on 25 May, as were the 69.5m shares in Recon Group UK.

This being THE DAY BEFORE the play off final?......clearly that game was actually irrelevant to whatever Tony is planning?

Except the price per share.

6 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Well it shows moves were afoot from that day, so some sort of planning was in place - what comes of it obviously is all that matters.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Suggests he was ready for a quick flip if Villa had gone up, realising his gain and letting someone else in to sort the finances.

The problem was losing that game.  Left a bunch of unnecessary shares and no way to finance the ongoing cash needs of the business.

Think the share issue means less in terms of where you are now than the Macquarie deal does.  Hard to see why anyone would want to buy Villa until the owner was as distressed as possible.  There may be a lot more pain before you get there.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WaccoeOnline said:

Suggests he was ready for a quick flip if Villa had gone up, realising his gain and letting someone else in to sort the finances.

The problem was losing that game.  Left a bunch of unnecessary shares and no way to finance the ongoing cash needs of the business.

Think the share issue means less in terms of where you are now than the Macquarie deal does.  Hard to see why anyone would want to buy Villa until the owner was as distressed as possible.  There may be a lot more pain before you get there.

I hope you're wrong, but fear you are totally correct.

Issuing the shares before the final makes no sense at all in terms of what we have discovered since. He clearly intended to do one if we went up!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Don't follow. Thought Ordinary shares are always listed as £1 aren't they?

This is where a lack of in depth knowledge trips me up ?

My half jokin response  was that he intended to sell us after getting promoted. Hence the asking price would have been higher. 

41 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

OR Plan B if we lost. Last time in the UK to sign, so could of been destroyed had we gone up, we will never know. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Issuing the shares before the final makes no sense at all in terms of what we have discovered since. He clearly intended to do one if we went up!

Yep. Looks the more likely outcome. 

The worry now is who does he pass us on to? 

1 hour ago, ViewFromT2 said:

OR it could have been backup plan in the eventuality we lost, to be able to offset finances just as we have seen?

It is not always the conspiracy theory ya know.

Why "do one" if we were promoted when we would have huge income coming in and he would be able to further his smart city ambitions etc?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â