Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

14 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

The Doc has replied back

Matt Scott was a cockwomble last year, maintained his cockwombleness through 2017 - 2018, and in the future will remain a cockwomble.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyway what do the ITK and finance lads make of the new documents for Companies House.

Apparently 70 million new 1 pound shares have been issued.

Total shares/Statement of Capital GBP 142,061,725?

The confirmation statement as at 22 May showed the number of shares at 84,938,182.  57,123,543 have been allotted, taking the new total to 142,061,725.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I have the same problem. I can't get any of my money out of China either, because I don't have any, just like Dr. Fraud. 

???

Actually just laughed out loud in the office....received a few stares!

That is funny!

40 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Saw something on twitter to say a new filing has been made this morning with Companies House to create £57m worth of shares in AVFC. Matches  49% of Xia's apparent valuation of the club. 

I've checked and can confirm there's a share filing on Companies House as of today, but I have no idea what it means. Investment imminent? 

It looks like he's converting shares to equity/capital (lerner did this just before selling) the shares have been issued to him at this point, he could choose to sell some or all of them, but further filings would be needed. I did say to keep an eye on villa this week haha!! 

Best case, we get a full blown sale. Worst case, he takes further loans against the shares and we are even more screwed. Somewhere in the middle would be external investment (and I mean real, fresh money) that leads to a sale in the near future. 

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyway what do the ITK and finance lads make of the new documents for Companies House.

Apparently 70 million new 1 pound shares have been issued.

Total shares/Statement of Capital GBP 142,061,725?

57m new shares bud.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

That statement of capital following an allotment of shares is dated 25th May - anyone more business minded know if this means the move happened on the 25th May?

No, it was just created then and have 31 days to submit (or something like that) Submitted 26th June

Complete layman here - but with two examples from Companies House at the time of the Sunderland sale and at the time of Tony's purchase - both say the same thing as today's event - I get the feeling we've been sold...

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Complete layman here - but with two examples from Companies House at the time of the Sunderland sale and at the time of Tony's purchase - both say the same thing as today's event - I get the feeling we've been sold...

We've definitely not been sold at THIS point, but it's possible as I put up above he's done what Lerner did and converted shares to equity. This is common before a sale, however that would value Villa at 142m give or take (not a chance) As I alluded to before something is 100% happening. 

13 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

The confirmation statement as at 22 May showed the number of shares at 84,938,182.  57,123,543 have been allotted, taking the new total to 142,061,725.

Do you think if I ask nicely he will make it 142,061,726, and give me the extra one ? I’d rather like that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

We've definitely not been sold at THIS point, but it's possible as I put up above he's done what Lerner did and converted shares to equity. This is common before a sale, however that would value Villa at 142m give or take (not a chance) As I alluded to before something is 100% happening. 

£142 mill is an odd figure...

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

£142 mill is an odd figure...

Odd compared to what? There were initially 83m and he's added 57m, if you mean by paper valuations and Xia's supposed asking price then yes. He can sell his shares for whatever he likes/can get for them, so in the bigger scheme of things, not so odd. 

Â