England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

**** backwards from Henderson, under zero pressure,when it was our last chance to get the ball up field. Sums him up perfectly, abysmal player who's made it on the basis of his workrate - Should never wear the shirt again.

• Like 2

Henderson: Hmm, times running down, I know what sort this, aimless pass backwards.  Full time.

Joy, utter garbage.  Roy deserves plenty of criticism for this, attack was ponderous and you can't be affording to wastecrucial games trying to get fringe players fit.

• Like 1

Toothless domination. If they can get their front line to click then they'll be dangerous but at the moment they'll be punished as soon as they meet a quality opponent.

Like I said earlier, Ive backed Roy this tournament but tonight was **** stupid. 

This isn't some Mickey mouse, give everyone a run out, tournament. 

Win the **** group. Bring your second string on when you're winning 2-0. The lack of cutting edge is worrying.

This has really pissed me off. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

As much as I defend him, bonkers from Woy tonight. Italy have wrapped their group up so can change half their team, bad error for England to do that.

Wales could well get Norn Iron next round, England Portugal.

I think Portugal will beat Hungary final game so we could meet anyone out of Hungary, Iceland or Austria and I fancy us to beat any of those teams.

3 minutes ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

Hodgson is a dinosaur of a football manager. Coming second in this group is a sackable offence. 

Oh **** off. We're in the middle of a tournament, cut this shit out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Toothless domination. If they can get their front line to click then they'll be dangerous but at the moment they'll be punished as soon as they meet a quality opponent.

I think there was a lack of quality balls into the box, mostly too long. 

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Roy needs to be sacked for that match alone.

Henderson stays on but Lallana off?! **** Roy.

The future of the national team and manager can be discussed after the tournament. Getting on his back for finishing second while we're about to start playing in the knock out stages is insane. Get behind the team, the criticism can come when the tournament is over.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Where was the **** movement!? Time after time the ball came back to the final third and with 3 strikers we still couldn't find a ball. **** off.

it's what happens when you have a striker on the left wing, a pressing midfielder on the right and a forward who needs balls over the top and a partner to play him in - supported by an unfit deep lying player like Wilshire, defensive midfielder Eric Dier and **** Henderson.

Stupid system from roy and really disappointed me.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Oh **** off. We're in the middle of a tournament, cut this shit out.

Zzz.

Be nice if the manager could treat it like a tournament then wouldn't it? Resting our best players in a key game to win the group.  Hodgson is a joke. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Clyne is better than Walker IMO

As well as Clyne played I'd still pick Walker as that extra bit of pace could have made the difference to tonight. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

The future of the national team and manager can be discussed after the tournament. Getting on his back for finishing second while we're about to start playing in the knock out stages is insane. Get behind the team, the criticism can come when the tournament is over.

I'll support the team during the match, at full time I'll say what I think thanks. Stop with the conversation police act.