England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

England could do a lot worse that Pellegrini as manager and is probably the best available candidate at the moment especially with pre-season coming up

FA think expected to give Hodgson a new deal and probably havent even got a Plan B at moment

Just now, Zatman said:

England could do a lot worse that Pellegrini as manager and is probably the best available candidate at the moment especially with pre-season coming up

FA think expected to give Hodgson a new deal and probably havent even got a Plan B at moment

A dinosaur who consistently failed to get the most out of his squad.

Not for me.

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

It was a factor for sure but it wasn't the cause. The cause of that performance was a lack of tactics or proper preparation, the complete lack of structure to the play or settled selection.

And the evidence to back this up occurred just a couple of hours before the game. 

Italy vs Spain.

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sadly i think Southgate was always the Plan B. The FA has always been a "face fits" organisation, and Gareth seems to fit that bill. 

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

England conceded 4 goals in 11 shots on target in the tournament. Joe Hart has had an absolute mare.

that is Guzan like stats

According to Alan Sherer, Joe Hart is the only world class player that England got..

I think the best option would be the Tottenham manager, but can't see him leaving club football, unless he'd agree to do it part-time. As previously stated my best guess is that the FA will go for Pellegrini.

My shout would be the Northern Ireland manager, Michael O'Neill, showed how to get the most of out players and isn't from the established list of robot managers.

The FA are ultimately to blame for our failure, time after time they make bad decisions on England's managers, until these dinosaurs go we are destined for more of the same.   

I think we should save on the salary for a manager and use the money to fund food banks for the coming post EU armageddon.

In the meantime the England side can be selected via Twitter poll's run by Piers Morgan. The team can be managed by Harry Redknapp's dog who is in need of work after losing his off shore funds in a dodgy Spanish timeshare investment.

We can cancel the kit deal, players can either play in their club kit which would be fitting as you can only play for England if you play for the right team. If they forget to bring it then its pants and socks or they borrow out the lost kit box.

Hoddle can be physio, he won't even need a magic sponge as he has the power of mental healing.

Obviously Rooney remains captain until such time as he dies or his hair falls out the second time, whichever comes first.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He isnt even the best goalkeeper in Manchester ;)

Although that doesn't preclude someone from being world class, given that DDG is definitely world class.  Sadly for Joe Hart he is far far from world class, especially down to his left where he's Sunday League.

I think MON would have bee a good shout few years ago before he became ROI manager. Fat Sam for me if we have to go English route. I like eddie howe but seriously eddie dont ruin your career so early taking over these losers