limpid

Commentator pointed out (correctly) that no one in the wall jumped. They just stood rooted to the floor. Typical of our players half hearted can't be @rsed. It's the bare minimum to try and do what you can to block the ball. Pussycats

Edited by sidcow

I don't think Bunn was at fault there. It was a great free kick but it should have been stopped by Gestede if he had jumped instead of just watching it go over his face. Bunn was at full stretch.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Well I'm officially the saddest bastard - I'm in Bariloche in Argentina (their version of the Lake District) and I've dragged my wife to a cafe to watch this shower of shit of a team.

What is wrong with me?

I guess you owe her big time now ;)

forgive me. I was overwhelmed with positivity for a moment there. I should have known I could rely on the usual pre-half time goal concession to bring me back down to earth.

The defending on that set piece was awful. The tallest player in the side with a reputation for being decent with his head just lets the ball sail over him without even jumping. Stupid donkey.

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Well I'm officially the saddest bastard - I'm in Bariloche in Argentina (their version of the Lake District) and I've dragged my wife to a cafe to watch this shower of shit of a team.

What is wrong with me?

My commiserations on your forthcoming divorce.

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Shite for there goal, but best football i've seem from us in a while

Shame we didn't get relegated sooner ;)

woms-logo-survey.jpg?format=original

8 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

What is wrong with me?

you have the disease Villanitous..... its in the blood

3 minutes ago, Villanun said:

My commiserations on your forthcoming divorce.

Nah - when she wrote her vows she included that she'd support Villa with me forever.

She knows I arranged the time to pick up the rental car was as soon as the game finished and just laughed. I think it's called care in the community.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

All but confirmed that we have a local derby against Burton Albion next season.

No disrespect at all aimed at Burton, its a fantastic achievement, but Burton away, in a league game is really going to ram home how far we have fallen.