limpid

Just now, Indigo said:

Sorry, if Westwood has always been capable of the type of quality he's been producing from set-pieces today, what's the story with the floaty garbage he's been subjecting everyone to over the years?

he was asked to do that by Benteke.

Commentator just said ayew is playing like a man who knows he's being watched. If that's the way it's going to go down we need to be looking to make a profit on him. He's proved he can be a good PL player so no gamble and the PL will be awash with dirty dirty cash next year 

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

what? there are. We're actually playing Gestede, Ayew is alright in the air and Clark and Toner appear athletic enough to jump for a ball.

I wasn't disagreeing with your post in isolation - I was disagreeing with it as a justification as to why his corners have been so utterly diabolical for the last 3 years

Just now, sidcow said:

Commentator just said ayew is playing like a man who knows he's being watched. If that's the way it's going to go down we need to be looking to make a profit on him. He's proved he can be a good PL player so no gamble and the PL will be awash with dirty dirty cash next year 

to be fair to him, I think he's one of a small group that has tried all season

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He's one of the few who has worked hard all season. I hope to god we get a big, ambitious takeover group who can convince the likes of these to stay with us.