limpid

Just now, Villaphan04 said:

Westwood and Ayew seems like they are trying, but the rest of the team is putting in an absolutely diabolical shift. 

I would add Hutton to that list and possibly Cissokho.... the rest don't give a toss

2 minutes ago, Villanun said:

I feel sorry for Ayew, he's actually trying but he's surrounded by morons.

I actually feel sorry for Westwood, too. He's trying as well - it's just that he's a completely average player.

Everyone else can do one.

Think he might get frustrated today in the second and get a red like he did against West Ham

1 minute ago, Pilchard said:

BREAKING NEWS....

Rumours Gabby Agbonlahor was chasing it trying to hit it's arse with a banjo can not be confirmed.

Or they just mistook Gabby for a cow?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Westwood is by no means a Premier League player. Not even close.

But he tries, and that's enough to be better than most of the words removed wearing our shirt.

When I say Westwood is average, I mean that if you took, say, Messi and, say, some form of barely sentient slime living on the seafloor and calculated the exact midpoint of football skill between them, you would find Westwood there pointing at where he wants the ball played instead of to him.

Edited by Villanun
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Villanun said:

When I say Westwood is average, I mean that if you found the midpoint between, say, Messi and, say, some form of barely sentient slime living on the seafloor and calculated the exact midpoint of football skill between them, you would find Westwood there pointing at where he wants the ball played instead of to him.

Boss analogy.

• Like 1

Richards has bottled it at half time.... Great example by the team captain

Toner coming on for the second half.

Hopefully the fans will cheer him on and cut him some slack

Edited by theboyangel

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I just realised that's our Steven Davis. Remember when he wasn't good enough for us?

I seem to remember him having an excellent season for us in central midfield in DOL's final season, and then MON not playing him in his proper position and then selling him.

• Like 1