The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

43 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Absolute bull. I listened to him on WM on the way back from work and Howard didn't say anything even remotely like that!

He was just talking as a fan and said he didn't know who it was and that he reckons more than 1 consortium is in the running. That guy's totally made that up!

Edited by avfcwills10

1 hour ago, avfcwills10 said:

Absolute bull. I listened to him on WM on the way back from work and Howard didn't say anything even remotely like that!

He was just talking as a fan and said he didn't know who it was and that he reckons more than 1 consortium is in the running. That guy's totally made that up!

uh oh, you upset someone on there! FORUM BEEF

Sounds like TBAR hasn't evolved as far as VT, thankfully, has. 

As in, on VT an "ITK" gets slaughtered unless some sort of proof emerges to back it up.

On TBAR its the opposite, an "ITK" appears to still be taken as gospel until it's proven to be untrue.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sounds like TBAR hasn't evolved as far as VT, thankfully, has. 

As in, on VT an "ITK" gets slaughtered unless some sort of proof emerges to back it up.

On TBAR its the opposite, an "ITK" appears to still be taken as gospel until it's proven to be untrue.

Take it to the Religion thread... ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

Hahaha, I'd forgotten I did that back in the day.

:D

Legend Stan!!

Credit to pic goes to StanBalaban. I remember you doing it  and thought this needed a repost

so i googled "Villa Talk Bells are ringing and this came up in images" posted before

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Legend Stan!!

Credit to pic goes to StanBalaban. I remember you doing it  and thought this needed a repost

so i googled "Villa Talk Bells are ringing and this came up in images" posted before

Haha no way.  Repost way amigo!

:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordanderve said:

If Wyness is to be on the board, Moyes at 25/1 is outstanding value.

I've just whacked a tenner on it. Probably won't happen but if it does I'll be over the moon. Moyes, big money chinese owners and £260 return would be fantastic.

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

Wow. If this is really him, it is looking good.

It's him he's verified by Twitter hence the blue tick next to his name.