Formula one - 2016

jjaacckk91

Now Mercedes are retracting statements on Lauda's behalf. 

Link

"Niki regrets any misunderstanding caused by comments that have been blown wildly out of proportion compared with the casual context in which they were made."

I don't think it's just the drivers that need sorting out. How can such a dominant team can be so uncoordinated?

On 5/15/2016 at 21:38, Ryan. said:

Rosberg was in the wrong engine mode. He was significantly down on power and Hamilton made a move off the racing line on a straight. 

It was Rosberg cutting across with such a power deficit that caused the crash, whether he was entitled to or not.

On 5/16/2016 at 15:56, Ryan. said:

What nonsense. 

Barcelona is notoriously difficult for overtaking. Kimi couldn't get passed Max and Daniel couldn't get passed Seb.

Hamilton new it was now or never when he seen Rosbergs rear warning light flashing meaning he was out of hybrid boost.

Rosberg (perhaps intentionally, he claims not, reckless regardless) causes a crash it is the end of the world. Lewis smashes both of them out (accidentally but recklessly), it's just one of those things. The bias here is something extra-ordinary.

7 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Rosberg (perhaps intentionally, he claims not, reckless regardless) causes a crash it is the end of the world. Lewis smashes both of them out (accidentally but recklessly), it's just one of those things. The bias here is something extra-ordinary.

Your not making sense. I clearly put blame on Rosberg for Barcelona but your interpreting it as Hamiltons fault, maybe you should tell us in your own words?

48 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Your not making sense. I clearly put blame on Rosberg for Barcelona but your interpreting it as Hamiltons fault, maybe you should tell us in your own words?

Are you sure?

It was Rosberg cutting across with such a power deficit that caused the crash, whether he was entitled to or not.

38 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Are you sure?

I'm not sure what other way I can put it to make it clear, so I'll just put it in bold for you.

But again your beating around the bush on these two crashes, give us your take and we can talk. Or would that be classed as biased?

The Aussie occasionally on commentary on channel 4 has the strangest way of saying Mercedes I've ever heard - Muh-seed-ees.

That and the near misses racking up are the most interesting things happening.

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

"The Aussie" :lol:

Thats Mark Webber man. 

Genuinely can't recall ever hearing him speak and I've not heard him introduced the coverage, so I'll have to have the benefit of the doubt!

He can't say Mercedes either way ;)

Â