Pre-Match Thread

John

4 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Win tonight and we could be 5 points from safety with 10 games to go. ;)

We've been saying that the last few games.  Could have been two if we won our last two.

Looking at the lineups this season I am convinced Garde could try something different and I still won't like it. For me I just don't like our squad. At all.

Formations etc are pretty useless when the players are absolutely terrible. Can't wait for the summer even if I have to watch players with less ability (if that is even possible) but actually care about this club.

Just now, Bunnski said:

Ye I'm only messing, there's no way our squad of bottlers are staying up.

It's sad isn't. No fight it's pathetic. I used to care.. Don't give a shit who stays or goes now 

Well, we can pick apart that lineup in a hundred different ways. But fact is, whichever XI he picks from our squad will look flawed in many, many ways. One of these days maybe we'll strike lucky and some combination of disappointing players will somehow combine to be greater than its parts. But I doubt it'll be tonight because Everton are a strong and very well-established team with better players in every department.

Home from nightshift, its 6am and wondering why I just dont go to bed..... I just can stop hoping that we can change this, though Im pretty sure by me staying up to watch, would put me in top 5 players for work ethic and determination, pride too..... Nah Im just really stupid :(

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Predicting an early Everton goal and then 65 or so minutes of no movement, slow passing and confused Villa players bumbling about as Everton run circles through our 9 defenders scoring at will. Only highlight being the walkout on 74.