Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

1 minute ago, supernova26 said:

Good stuff better than OTD on 74. What's next up?? I really want to see some kind of player protest.

have you seen their performances? they have been protesting all season

3 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

Can you actually say what will stop you moaning? We raised awareness, it grabbed attention. Got a better idea? Do it.

Ok

We want a new broad we got that, yes we want Lerner out but that wont happen. We will get a new manager who will then focus on the playing staff which we cannot do nothing about to the summer so why protest about them

It has been 4 years and only now once we are relegated and after we get some positivity with the new board we protest, it is a reactive protest not a proactive, the club and fans have been reactive the last few years that is why we have struggled

The new board and the media know we are in a mess we dont need to protest about, it just makes other fans laugh at us, Just forgot about the rest season nothing we do is going to change anything, just wait till the summer

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Who is laughing at us? If anything other supporters are supportive of it.

they are laughing at our players(like the rest of us) but most fans are very supportive of us they have similar issues in past or fear it happening to them

• Like 1

Protest looked great. Well done.

Key for me is to do the SAME at the next game. It's all about momentum. People will have seen that and thought it looked good and will join in next time.

If you change the protest you're starting from scratch again.

Ok

We want a new broad we got that, yes we want Lerner out but that wont happen. We will get a new manager who will then focus on the playing staff which we cannot do nothing about to the summer so why protest about them

It has been 4 years and only now once we are relegated and after we get some positivity with the new board we protest, it is a reactive protest not a proactive, the club and fans have been reactive the last few years that is why we have struggled

The new board and the media know we are in a mess we dont need to protest about, it just makes other fans laugh at us, Just forgot about the rest season nothing we do is going to change anything, just wait till the summer

I can't even begin to explain how inaccurate this post is :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lmarsha_926 said:

Ok

I haven't had mine yet !

Â