Bristol City v Small Heath

Huddersfield v Cardiff

Rotherham v Charlton

Sunday

FA Cup 4th Round

Carlisle v Everton 1.30pm BT Sport 2

MK Dons v Chelsea 4pm BBC 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just turned on the Marseille game, wtf have they done to the Stade Veledrome?  Never seen anything like it

When did Marseille last win a home game out of interest, I regularly watch their games as they're a good team for betting purposes and they just seem to lose or draw at the new Veledrome so could well have lost it's intimidating factor.

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just turned on the Marseille game, wtf have they done to the Stade Veledrome?  Never seen anything like it

UEFA said it needed a roof for Euro 2016 so Marseilles built a quite spectacular one. I love it. 

sJCQYQI.jpg

It's a ridiculous feat of engineering, a single structure that big which is basically hanging above the seats. How the hell do you even begin to make something like that?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

UEFA said it needed a roof for Euro 2016 so Marseilles built a quite spectacular one. I love it. 

sJCQYQI.jpg

It's a ridiculous feat of engineering, a single structure that big which is basically hanging above the seats. How the hell do you even begin to make something like that?

I think it began with a tab of acid or two.  All the grounds for the Euros look amazing, except the Parc de Princes which looks a bit shabby.

Friday

FA Cup 4th Rounds

Derby v Man Utd 7.55pm BBC 1

Saturday

Colchester v Spurs 12.45pm BT Sport

Arsenal v Burnley

Bolton v Leeds

Bury v Hull

Palace v Stoke

Forest v Watford

Oxford v Blackburn

Portsmouth v Bournemouth

Reading v Walsall

Shrewsbury v Sheff Wed

Albion v Peterborough

Liverpool v West Ham 5.30pm BT Sport 2

MOTD FA Cup 4th Round highlights 10.30pm

Championship

Bristol City v Small Heath

Huddersfield v Cardiff

Rotherham v Charlton

Sunday

FA Cup 4th Round

Carlisle v Everton 1.30pm BT Sport 2

MK Dons v Chelsea 4pm BBC 1

May as well rebrand BT Sports Liverpool TV! Absolutely disgraceful they are on TV AGAIN!! There are plenty of other games they could have put on!

• Like 2

Amazed Pompey-Bournemouth isn't on the tele, again surely that sort of tie is what the cup is about, Pompey won it more recently than Liverpool aswell!

Probably the most extreme of reversals tie aswell, 2008 Pompey cup winners and top 8 in the premier league and Bournemouth were fighting to stay in the football league and now it's flipped.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 3

Amazed Pompey-Bournemouth isn't on the tele, again surely that sort of tie is what the cup is about, Pompey won it more recently than Liverpool aswell!

Probably the most extreme of reversals tie aswell, 2008 Pompey cup winners and top 8 in the premier league and Bournemouth were fighting to stay in the football league and now it's flipped.

I think its because they ( tv cheifs) have it in their head that everyone want to see Liverpool be successful! I could not care less about the club i think i hate them more then small heath! Liverpool win a few games and its their year....

I agree with you Pompey vs Bournemouth would have been a great tie for TV a complete reversal of fortunes!

• Like 1

I know it's a hobby horse of mind but so sad watching the Meelan derby now and seeing what consists of both clubs line ups now. Think back to around 2005 or 6 years back when Mourinho was at Inter and both sides were littered with world class players. Now it will probably be 1-0 to Inter with one of their physical central midfielders whacking in a 30 yarder.

Here's the two line ups...can anyone spot a world class player in there?

Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca

Bacca's a really good finisher but he is 29 now and I did like Honda around the time of 2010 world cup but he hasn't really kicked on in his career, Alex must be about 35 now, the rest errrrrr....

Handanovic; Santon, Miranda, Murillo, Juan Jesus; Brozovic, Medel; Perisic, Eder, Ljajic; Jovetic

Inter is a little better but it still looks very weak when you compare it to other major european teams.

Plus the players with the biggest world class potential like Kongdogbia and Icardi are on the bench.

Â