Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

The one from HITC reporting on Richards going to West Ham. On KUMB last night they were saying that little Jack (I think that must be Sullivan's son on twitter) has said it's not going to happen.

• Like 1

Adama Traore, the Aston Villa winger, is booked in for a medical on Teeside today, thereby placing the Middlesbrough future of Albert Adomah in doubt. And will anyone bid for Jordan Rhodes, an expensive striker seemingly surplus to Aitor Karanka’s requirements?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/aug/31/transfer-deadline-day-news-jack-wilshere-shkodran-mustafi-and-more-live?page=with:block-57c694a6e4b04fe839bc5131#block-57c694a6e4b04fe839bc5131

Sorry if this is very old news.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Let's bring in Jordan Rhodes for the number 9 shirt just to piss other Championship clubs fans even more. Especially as they are getting Adama.

--------Rhodes--Gestede--Kodjia--------

-------------Grealish--McScore------------

Amavi------------------------------------RDL

-----------Elphick-Chester-Baker----------

--------------------Gollini----------------------

Who needs a central midfield with that proven strike force?

• Like 1

Adomah and think we'll get a CB on loan last minute but only if Richards goes.

Do we have enough in CM...only time will tell. I know people will then bring up Dr Tony's tweets and what happened to the creative AM he promised...but think Adomah will fit that given he creates goals. 

McCormack isn't supposed to be a goal poacher,he drops deep and does his best work from there,  he just happens to score a lot of goals. I wouldn't want Rhodes, he's the type of striker who has to score to justify his place in the side, because he doesn't do much else, similar to Bent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

McCormack isn't supposed to be a goal poacher,he drops deep and does his best work from there,  he just happens to score a lot of goals. I wouldn't want Rhodes, he's the type of striker who has to score to justify his place in the side, because he doesn't do much else, similar to Bent.

His goal v Huddersfield was very much a Bent type poaching goal.

I just assumed with his regular 20 goals most of them were tap ins.

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I really don't see the need for Rhodes when McCormack was supposed to be the goal poacher. McCormack is also better outside the box.

Exactly, we wont have room for a goal poacher.

12 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I'm sorry. I cannot take criticism seriously when it is sent by people who use a pink forum.

Not to mention they're bickering like a right pair of Jessie's, handbags at dawn man...stand back you might get your eyes scratched out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Let's bring in Jordan Rhodes for the number 9 shirt just to piss other Championship clubs fans even more. Especially as they are getting Adama.

Adama Traore plus £10 for Rhodes and Adomah would be amazing business!

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not to mention they're bickering like a right pair of Jessie's, handbags at dawn man...stand back you might get your eyes scratched out.

Scratched out... By one of their 8 fingers?