Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

11 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Berahino to Stoke is doing the rounds now. IF that is true, could mean the Baggies turn to Abel, meaning we've moved on to Valencia.

Lot of "if" in that scenario though.

Nobody is going to choose the Albion over us. They are a bag of shit and so boring. Their fans want Pulis out.

• Like 1

Maybe Berahino could be the target? Not world class but could tear it up in the Championship

Did Di Matteo have Berahino on his books as a youngster when he managed the baggies?

9 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Nobody is going to choose the Albion over us. They are a bag of shit and so boring. Their fans want Pulis out.

Latest rumour now is that it's actually Valencia that could be off to the Boggies.

I love how much West Brom have **** up with Berahino. Could have cashed in but have kept an unhappy player on the wage bill who's done nothing for them since and are now faced with the prospect of getting nothing with him being in the last year of his contract. I can't imagine the whole situation has made them an appealing club to sign for either with the chairman demonstrating he'll prevent you moving. 

Not sure i'd want him myself. Obviously a good player but not for the premium they would want, apparently a stinking attitude as well.

Edited by penguin

Would love it if we could get Berahino here. Massively talented and would tear this league apart, yes he has a questionable attitude but I feel we have enough leaders in this squad now to sort that out.

Edited by guyavfc
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Hull have set a deadline of Friday for us to make a bid apparently

Its because he is off to the World Cup qualifiers. Which doesnt actually mean that we couldnt sign him.  Hope its desperation on Hull's part so they can get the cash and buy someone with the proceeds