What ye getting for Christmas

Folski

I've just ordered myself a pair of crocs for work.

Now, before you all start laughing and calling me a resident at the Hotel Bellendios, they are a godsend for someone who is on their feet for 8 hours in a busy environment.

And a nail care set...

36 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Brought a new coat which the folks gave me money for. No doubt they'll get me a couple of other things as they invariably do, have asked for Fire and Ice books, never know what else my mom and sister will buy me.

*bought

sorry, pet hate :blush:

• Like 2

On 10/12/2015 at 09:25, lapal_fan said:

I'm getting clothes from the wife, jeans, t shirts etc as I **** hate buying clothes, being short and fat with a huge arse and arms makes clothes difficult to buy.

Yet she does it anyway.  Such a trooper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Will probably end up with socks.

Ah shit yeah! Socks! Forgot to ask for socks. I remember when I hated getting socks, then I got to an age where I'm upset if I don't get socks. New, fresh socks at Christmas are wonderful. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

New socks are nice. According to old tradition in Northern Norway, everyone must wear something brand new on Christmas Eve - new tie, shirt, underwear, socks; almost anything will do (though a new pocket handkerchief probably won't be enough) - if not, you'll be captured by the Yule goat (a remnant of the old Norse mythology). Unfortunately, Christmas presents don't count -  thus, a small gift for each member of the family often appeared in the morning on December 23rd, apparently courtesy of the house hobs :-)

• Like 1

Â