What ye getting for Christmas

Folski

Last HMHB gig I went to, someone was wearing a Dulka Prague away shirt. My mate, who isn't as big a fan as myself, asked if it was a Motherwell shirt? I shook my head in disgust. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Last HMHB gig I went to, someone was wearing a Dulka Prague away shirt. My mate, who isn't as big a fan as myself, asked if it was a Motherwell shirt? I shook my head in disgust. 

Seeing them again this Thursday for the umpteenth time.

I'll look out for the Motherwell shirts :D

• Like 3

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Steering wheel + peddles (PS4)

Metal Detector (I live 100m from a very big beech and sand dunes and stuff)

Car Stereo (Stereo hmmm,  this can't still be the correct word can it?)

Tickets to see New Star Wars.

I am in my early 40's :-)

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Fallout 4 (PS4)

Steering wheel + peddles (PS4)

Metal Detector (I live 100m from a very big beech and sand dunes and stuff)

Car Stereo (Stereo hmmm,  this can't still be the correct word can it?)

Tickets to see New Star Wars.

I am in my early 40's :-)

Beech tree

• Like 1

I believe I'm in line for some cutlery. So excited.

Until now, I could always rely on the gf for a half-decent gift but given she got the spanish archer earlier in the year, I doubt that's an option this Christmas.

1 minute ago, choffer said:

That is tragic.

I hit a present low a few years ago when for my birthday my only present was a jumper (from my entire family!), and then my "main" present at christmas was a drill. That's still on the shelf.

Things have got better since then though :)

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That is tragic.

I hit a present low a few years ago when for my birthday my only present was a jumper (from my entire family!), and then my "main" present at christmas was a drill. That's still on the shelf.

Things have got better since then though :)

To be fair, it is cutlery I've asked for.

(That's no less tragic, is it?)

There are a few standard presents that are almost guaranteed from the parents to add to my haul. They will inevitably include a Cadbury selection pack, a Lee Evans dvd and a footballers biography. 

I believe my current spend on Christmas shopping is £900. I'm missing out somewhere, aren't I?

hopefully nothing. Some reason i just dont like the thought of people buying me stuff for xmas. Luckily my family have done secret santa so we only keep it pretty small. Christmas is just pretty much all about my nieces now.

on my secret santa wishlist though:
1. headphones
2. tagalog language learning book 
3. swim shorts,

exciting as they come!

17 minutes ago, choffer said:

I've been pushed and pushed by my parents (It's the same every year. My Mother gets angry that I always say, don't bother), and I've finally conceded that they can buy me a griddle pan. I'll be happy with that too.

13 minutes ago, choffer said:

To be fair, it is cutlery I've asked for.

(That's no less tragic, is it?)

There are a few standard presents that are almost guaranteed from the parents to add to my haul. They will inevitably include a Cadbury selection pack, a Lee Evans dvd and a footballers biography. 

I believe my current spend on Christmas shopping is £900. I'm missing out somewhere, aren't I?

I did specifically ask for a proper chef's knife once as I was getting into cooking and didn't want to be using common or garden "knives"(sic).  So that's cutlery singular and it was a great present.  I've almost lost 2 fingers using it since.  You know it's a good knife when you absolutely can never lose concentration when using it :D

I'm getting clothes from the wife, jeans, t shirts etc as I **** hate buying clothes, being short and fat with a huge arse and arms makes clothes difficult to buy.

Getting curtains from my mom.. We needed an upgrade on the shit that's currently up.

A TV for our bedroom, which is still pretty boring as I rarely watch TV in bed.

A Chimnea at some point for the garden, which is probably the most exciting thing I/we'll get.

The wife's bday is on boxing day, so not only do I have to buy presents for her xmas and birthday, I have to buy her presents from our son for both xmas and birthday!  And she doesn't know what she wants.  So clothes, pandora charm, maybe some theatre tickets for next year and something else.. hmmmmm... hard one this year.

Â