The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

One spent 55 million assembling the worst squad in the league. One had to try and pick up the pieces.

One of them also inherited a totally unfit squad that the other really should have taken care of. The comparison is a non-starter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Probably wouldn't make much difference to us at the moment. 

I agree. I don't think Guardiola or Mourinho would be getting anything out of this squad. It's dreadful, the manager can't make much difference.

What we need to be deciding is who is the right man for next season. Remi, or someone else?

I don't know the answer.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Well, that's a *bit* spurious. They allowed him to recall a left back from loan after our only other viable choice at left back's knee exploded. 

Cissokho has been OK to be fair. One of the few I don't despise. 

The defence looked much better when Cissokho first came back in. But to paraphrase from above, he's doing well by not being Richardson.

A running theme in Briny's posts. The master of taking a post completely the wrong way and starting an argument over what he's wrongly inferred.

OK, I said I wouldn't comment again, but this gives me the opportunity to pay tribute. You mention starting an argument over something wrongly inferred. I bow to you as the master of that subject. [emoji3]

I am not arguing, BTW. You made a factual claim; I showed it was wrong. No argument.

Now. Really. End.

None of you need to worry. cause if he has any nous, he'll be F****ing off at the end of the season anyway. Its the board that have dropped us in the shit not Remi. A couple of his own players and a striker in January, an i reckon we would have been out of it.

I have absolutely zero confidence in him to get us promoted next season. Whether it's right or wrong, criticising the team publically almost never results in positive responses. He keeps picking Westwood, never makes the right changes at the right time. Comes across terrible in interviews.

I **** hate him.

• Like 2

Â