New manager

KJT123

Ah Collymore, as Xela mentioned before a million Garde puns, what could have been if he had enough support in his life to not have broken down mentally. All his debut goals show what talent he had, Liverpool too IIRC, his feet were good enough shame the head didn't have enough help I spose.

His criticism of Lerner is warranted to a degree but he's looking for attention too I guess.

ReGARDEless. Any confirmation news imminent?

• Like 1

If we really want Garde, and Garde won't come without his staff, then we get his staff.

I suspect he's spoken to who he wants in his team and they've all agreed that they would be part of it. It is unlikely that this is the first they will have heard of it

It's just a case of how much £££. And with the threat of losing hundreds of millions in TV revenue, we won't quibble if there is no compromise and we have to pay top price.

If we're serious.

If not we might as well take Dwight up on his offer and at least have a good laugh. He can't be worse than Sherwood.

It wouldn't surprise me in we needed up with Nigel bloody Pearson or some other no mark.

• Like 1

Just because someone has a different viewpoint doesn't make them a 'troll'.

Has anyone said that is the case? It's pretty obvious when someone is posting just to antagonise.

Well I don't think it's that obvious when talking football, especially when you don't personally know the person. I'm not saying anyone is or isn't a troll, just that the accusation seems to get thrown around a lot and it's not really fair.

VA9dqsV.gif

This thread...

There's no historical evidence that Christ wore a belt when riding his bike.

Cheeky bugger, that is my father on his usual topless bike ride.

jesus Christ.

Rory Delap's let himself go

• Like 3