Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

5 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Well that signing is a little men. Won't help this season and would he help next season?

He's an excellent little player but I fear that we have too many of them already, edit- he's not little

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Load of reports saying Klopp does not rate benteke, if reds do go big with a new striker, cheeky 6 month loan to get the big man back, suits him as he knows place inside out already and has instant fans here who love him and keeps him in the euros contention..         Sigh.... Damn these deluded dreams and wishes that would never happen :(

3 hours ago, mwj said:

If that is the case we should have told them they do not get Gardner then. Are they now able to dictate to us and are they once again already a bigger club than us? We seem more desperate to let players go than bring them in. Over a week of the window gone and nobody in with a game coming up in the middle of the week it seems money remains too tight to mention at Villa Park! :(

Edited by John

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

Debuchy on loan confirmed this week according to the mirror. Will be our first signing. 

What i find astounding is that a crisis meeting has been called in NY to ask Lerner for funds... NOW? January freaking 11 they are planning this meeting?

Unbelievable this club. 

Haha, that meeting should have been held in November or early December at the very latest.

2 hours ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Load of reports saying Klopp does not rate benteke, if reds do go big with a new striker, cheeky 6 month loan to get the big man back, suits him as he knows place inside out already and has instant fans here who love him and keeps him in the euros contention..         Sigh.... Damn these deluded dreams and wishes that would never happen :(

It can't legally happen either, as we already have on e of their players on loan.

34 minutes ago, John said:

If that is the case we should have told them they do not get Gardner then. Are they now able to dictate to us and are they once again already a bigger club than us? We seem more desperate to let players go than bring them in. Over a week of the window gone and nobody in with a game coming up in the middle of the week it seems money remains too tight to mention at Villa Park! :(

In fairness John, we usually have to wait until we've shipped a player out before bringing in his replacement. Its frustrating enough in the summer but it seems worse in January for some reason.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KSV said:

Debuchy on loan confirmed this week according to the mirror. Will be our first signing. 

What i find astounding is that a crisis meeting has been called in NY to ask Lerner for funds... NOW? January freaking 11 they are planning this meeting?

Unbelievable this club. 

its to get the headstart that 2.5 million be available for the summer ;)

Randy probably forgot about January windows

1 minute ago, sne said:

Maybe they should bring some ether? Worked for Homer Simpson with Monty Burns...

BROwae.gif

I dont want to see Randy trot out as centre forward after it wears off

actually he cant be any worse than what we have now

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

its to get the headstart that 2.5 million be available for the summer ;)

Randy probably forgot about January windows

He probably thinks it is a crisis meeting to go over the window cleaning contract for next season! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KSV said:

Unbelievable this club. 

Astounding ? I found it par for the course, no one has a clue. It's the culture at the place , as I said a page or so back, we have 8 months to prepare starting now in this vital window, I hope they don't waste it. I knew they were wasting it

8 hours ago, KSV said:

Unbelievable this club. 

Exactly what I thought when I read this article. What on earth have the so called hierarchy been doing these past few months?! They showed how inept they are by the way Delph situation was handled, and I would have thought that Fox in particular would have learnt his lesson and become a bit more forward thinking, instead of waiting for something to blow up in his face. 

Even if if we were planning on buying players suitable for the Championship, I wouldn't have minded so much because a strategy would be in place but there really is nothing. Absolute clowns the lot of them!!

Edited by avfc_in_essex

That can't be true, regarding them having a crisis meeting NOW?

Surely not. If so, what a **** farce we have become. Unreal.

But let's not even try and make ourselves heard eh. Forget your banners and your protest, either don't go at all or turn up and clap your hands together like a **** seal as we lose again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KSV said:

Unbelievable this club. 

What's worse for me is that the Wycombe result wasn't even that bad. Considering Swansea losing at Oxford, previous cup exits etc.

Sunderland was the real nail in the coffin, yet no reaction to that from the club at all!

• Like 1