The Apprentice 2015

andykeenan

Not too much bickering tonight and both teams put up a reasonable effort ... Bald man screwed up on the product interviews but appears to redeem himself on the sales 

right person got fired but I think Selena should also have gone ... The other two women in that team appeared to do absolutely nothing and the must both be on borrowed time

Scott seems like a nice bloke but that might not be enough to get him to the later stages 

• Like 1

Not too much bickering tonight and both teams put up a reasonable effort ... Bald man screwed up on the product interviews but appears to redeem himself on the sales 

right person got fired but I think Selena should also have gone ... The other two women in that team appeared to do absolutely nothing and the must both be on borrowed time

Scott seems like a nice bloke but that might not be enough to get him to the later stages 

Scott is the only one who doesnt appear to be a "clearing in the woods" that blonde woman is a slimeball she should have been fired

Well it appears that the blonde one "Selina" got herself into a bit of a argy bargy after last weeks boardroom just outside the doorway with the Blonde who was in the navy and was warned about her future conduct.

She put on twitter last night that she has broken her contract and wont be appearing on the follow-up show with Jack Dee after she gets fired at some point in the future.

I feel sorry for whoever is her partner I really do.

That Sam is probably the nicest bloke to ever appear on the show ... So for that reason he is screwed 

still not seen a likely winner  ... but possibly it's between Richard and April ? I really disliked April after the first episode but she has a quiet assurance about her so could be the one to watch .. Richard got lucky as a PM when his team bailed him out but Sugar seems to like him and he's featuring a lot in the editing ..

Edited by tonyh29

Natalie had to go surprised Sam didn't..

Sti hunk the brummie could be a dark horse... Hasn't don't much yet and probably needs to be soon...

It's still obvious Sugar doesn't really care about the tasks and is more interested in the business plan.

From the clip of next weeks, could one of the winning team be fired?? 

Think all three deserved to go, even though it was very brutal.

What the hell was the market research about?? You do wonder where they find some of these people...

Re above, in the early series' you got a job with Lord Sugar, and therefore you more likely had educated office men/women apply..Now that Lord Sugar becomes a business partner you find more people from other works of life (I think the first business partner was an inventor). That is why now you get people like Begrim (spg) and Joe (I think that's his name, the plumber).

Elle was refreshingly honest in the taxi 

still not not as much bickering as previous series so I wonder if they've been told to tone it down or its being edited out 

Very much the Joseph show tonight but I don't think Sugar is looking for a handyman as his  partner so he may struggle in the long run ... Actually saying that maybe a handyman business is what Sugar is looking for ,bet there is some decent money in it 

Â