The Apprentice 2015

andykeenan

He looked a bit of a spoilt kid sulking with the way he went about it  ...but he was out of his depth and I think he knew it , even if he has tried to spin it otherwise

though on the plus side he's gained a fair bit of publicity for his venture  , so maybe that was his plan all along and he's actually a genius :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

He looked a bit of a spoilt kid sulking with the way he went about it  ...but he was out of his depth and I think he knew it , even if he has tried to spin it otherwise

though on the plus side he's gained a fair bit of publicity for his venture  , so maybe that was his plan all along and he's actually a genius :) 

Didnt seem legit to me, if you notice camera kept focusing on him to the lead up. Think was a planned personally. Right person went she was useless.

I reckon Vana is dark horse to win this

On 03/12/2015, 20:07:01, Meath_Villan said:

well what you think .....:D

On 03/12/2015, 20:38:59, mikeyp102 said:

Oh she'd defo get it but she was a right cow bag and had to go

What he said. 

Of what's left it has to be a Richard v Vana final ...

I know I'm still going on 12 when I picked up on Sugar saying  " I've come across a lot of Gary's but I've never come across a Charlene "

snigger 

• Like 1

Used to be a massive fan of this show but last series I really enjoyed was 2010, been going downhill for last 5 years.

This one tonight, no orders at all. Is that the first time it's ever happened neither team has had an order, normally one team gets a sympathy placing of orders at least even if the products are woeful.

I think the trouble is they are now attracting a different type of bellend to the process than they were before the rule change. 

With the offer of a job there was a need to actually have some substance - to be bellend with something resembling talent - what they are after now is a bellend with an idea or even better a patent.  

• Like 1

Â