The Apprentice 2015

andykeenan

Haven't watched this series since the second episode, but I just want to say that Karen Brady is hideous and Vana would get it. That's all i need to say.

I think Vana isnt too bad either for some reason.

Have to say there is no stand out candidate for me this year they all seem pretty crap in comparison to previous years

Still can't find a winner out of that bunch  ... A lot of focus on Richard but the winner is quite often someone that hasn't had a lot of focus so maybe Vana is going to come through in the final furlong ( though I don't see it tbh )

I actually preferred the show when it felt like all of the contestants actually had a legitimate reason to be there and then their personalities came out as the show progressed.

Now it seems that there a few potential winners interspersed with a few 'characters'. I guess it helps big Al's oh so dramatic double firings somewhat but the show feels like a parody of itself now.

I'll still keep watching it though.

I like Claude think he is brilliant TV. But other than that this programme has gone abit dire. they need to revert back to old formula and instead of investment be to work with sugar. That worked better. They should also introduce something new like having a safe card each week where one person demonstrates a skill in the task and if loses that person is safe but has to choose one person on the team to go back to boardroom along with the team leader who would choose one person. that would make it very interesting and bitchy

30 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I would have sacked the lot of them, useless, all of them, I would be fearful of investing a penny with any of the idiots.

tbf the "games" have no relevance in the real world ..Inventor man ,lost every task ( I think ) and came across as hopeless and a bit dim  , but the second I heard he was an inventor with patents I knew he'd win it , you could see the £ signs in Sugars eyes

I watch that show and think I'd blitz it , but I'd actually lose the very first sales task you gave me because I'd be rubbish at it  ... but it isn't a sales role that's up for grabs which is why I wonder why they always make it so sales orientated  .. other than the fact alpha sales people make for good TV viewing when they claim to be the best in the world and then cant even sell a cup of water to a thirsty man

• Like 2

Â