The Apprentice 2015

andykeenan

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Dan buggered up, according to the others it was mainly his fault they were two hours late to lunch and then he didn't help himself by not selling anything. But the way the other two on his team just piled on him was pretty cowardly, "Tell Lord Sugar what you did in the kitchen." **** off. 

That army guy is full of shit ....secondary sous chef in a restaurant then says he`s a long was off from been a catering assistant ......Sugar should have got rid of all three, no food costing done, no research on premium/non premium prices of fish, we could see no portion control.

Im sure the beeb will be getting a letter from the environmental health about the set up of these food tasks that calamari at 15degrees wtf ...fish is the easiest and most nasty way to get a horrid dose of the scutters, food safety training/handling I noticed the army dude using green and brown chopping boards for the fish.

So in conclusion a bunch of words removed this year & slut brady 

• Like 1

I won't watch it, I don't care who wins, but a woman who works in sales at my work is on it this year, Natalie Dean, I've only had dealings with her a few times, and imagine she'll be as big a word removed as the rest of the words removed. 

That Brett kept using words in completely the wrong context. Like he didn't know what they meant but had to keep saying exec words to sound clever.

I stipulated the specification, Lord Sugar.

It's a good job Alan Sugar made his money a long time ago. He's an out of touch dinosaur.

• Like 1

Â