The Apprentice 2015

andykeenan

14 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Of what's left it has to be a Richard v Vana final ...

I know I'm still going on 12 when I picked up on Sugar saying  " I've come across a lot of Gary's but I've never come across a Charlene "

snigger 

I'm also clearly reverting back too my teen years as well then as I laughed at that.

As for predicting the final, its pointless because of the complete flaw in the program since the change from a job to investment.

We don't know the business plans, he does, which makes a huge proportion of his decision making completely unseen to us. A or B may seem like the best performing candidate but then they could have a business plan that consists of trying to convince the world of the health benefits of eating human turd and built upon massive profit margins from a low cost base.

Its a complete farce and trying to guess who will succeed is akin to trying to get Charlene to string an actual sentence together.

I'm not so sure , I'm fairly sure I've predicted the winner the past few years from around week 3 or 4

I'm thinking it's Vana as she was low profile and has suddenly come through .... but Gary and Jo have both been pretty crap consistently so , as you say , must have something in their business plans that Sugar thinks is a goer

Richard is a marketing man , I can't believe his plan is going to be original enough but he should make the final on merit  ..so I'm predicting a Vana v Richard final  ... put everything you've got on those 2 not being there

• Like 1

9 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Knew Vana would be in final not sure bout business plan or the app. Joseph did well in interview be interesting to see what's he does in the final

I suspect that as "mini-Alan", he'll win.

All the business plans were weak. I spent the series thinking "he's sacked them because of their business plan". How crap must the others have been?

• Like 1

Once he got to the final he was always going to win, the dating app just needs too much money to get anywhere.

Some of the other contestants were just awful, girl with short hair and sales trainer were useless..

Vana's booty was more prominent today than usual.. Bang tidy.

On 12/18/2015 at 13:26, tonyh29 said:

Joseph's business will be lucky to really make that much money where as  Vana's could make millions if they get it right .... I know which one I'd gamble the BBC's money on

Mate all I know is if I played   a game and then after going through all that and finding out the girls a dog i will be very annoyed at wasting my time!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Sam Curry ( the private tutor ) is at camp Bestival signing copies of his children's book ... Presumably he got the book gig on the back is the episode where they had to come up with a children's book as I seem to recall he was quite creative 

not many people know or care who he is though 

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Sam Curry ( the private tutor ) is at camp Bestival signing copies of his children's book ... Presumably he got the book gig on the back is the episode where they had to come up with a children's book as I seem to recall he was quite creative 

not many people know or care who he is though 

From what I remember his book was aimed at 6 year olds with the vocabulary of Suzie Dent and was a bit of a disaster.

• Like 1

Â