The Apprentice 2015

andykeenan

Who was that numpty that was complaining about no-one putting themselves forward for team leader, sugar asked him did he and he was like no

what a complete buffoon

He has clearing in the woods written all over him and with an IQ as low as his I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is a Small Heath fan..................

Just watched episode one .. Not one looker amongst the women , most disappointing

id have fired April just for picking a salad but she  also deserves to have been fired for getting every single thing wrong , luckily she was bailed out by clueless Dan

I loved it how the other team leader got nominated by one of the blokes saying well you cook so you get my nomination :)

im still amazed that a program that has been running for this many years has candidates in it that don't know exactly what is required for every task or do they keep these people in hibernation for 10 years and thaw them out for each new series ?

the gay bloke who didn't slag off his colleagues after selling 3 portions will get eaten alive in the boardroom , I can't see him lasting ... Ditto mouth all mighty and April ....I'm usually fairly good at spotting the winner early doors but so far I wouldn't bet on any of them 

Edited by tonyh29

No way, Vana is an absolute dog and should have got booted tonight

I think all three were hopeless to be honest. The inflatable boat that cost £10 was a masterstroke game changer

I would have been wary after last years skeleton

No way, Vana is an absolute dog and should have got booted tonight

I think all three were hopeless to be honest. The inflatable boat that cost £10 was a masterstroke game changer

I would have been wary after last years skeleton

must admit I was waiting for that to be the one that lost them the challenge

That tutor guy actually lied about the conversation he had with the lady at the mirror shop. She actually said that she could order them one but didn't have them in stock. He said that she seemed confused as to whether she had one or not.

I thought Claude was fluent in French as well? I wondered why he didn't call him out on his subtle shifting of how the conversation went when he was in the boardroom.

Why were they going to restaurants for snails and muscles? Morons

They said that they were doing it mid-afternoon, by which time the fish mongers would have all sold out or not had enough until the next day.  There are several huge hypermarkets around Calais and Boulogne though.

Edited by sharkyvilla

Surely it would make sense to call around first and find out which place has what and pre-order things? Then go on your merry way.

When you arrive at Calais there is a giant Hypermarket about 5 mins away where they could have got the snails and the mussels and probably the lace as well .. I've no real idea why they even went to Boulogne sur mer  though presumably it was a rule as both teams went there ? ( but then they all went to Calais to buy the lace so I'm not sure that can be the case)

I suspect that there is also a  rule that the viewers aren't aware of whereby the teams  can't go to Carrefour and purchase the whole lot  but failing that  there is also quite a popular/ famous  fish market  in Boulogne sur mer  so I'm surprised they weren't able to find it or even ask if such a thing existed   .... they are all too busy being alpha males and cat women to engage their brains I suspect

• Like 1

Â