The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

23 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i'm sure they'll claim that but even that would be a lie though. the individual went there voluntarily with 3k of taxpayer money in his pocket.

He’s probably back here now too

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Was told he's call it now as his Mrs wants to move to California and urged him to call an election asap.

Given that he's clearly caught Cameron and Hunt by surprise by announcing it this afternoon, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like that. Either that or he's got wind that the co confidence letters are getting dangerously close.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

They can't win can they? 

I'm all of a sudden quite scared.

I don't think so, but I share your concern. Logically I know that this is the off topic equivalent of 'Man United are bound to finish above us us, the **** always do'

• Like 1

Delay in the announcement because of the weather, it’s pissing down outside number 10.

What happened to the £2,000,000 media room they built inside downing street?

Just now, Genie said:

Delay in the announcement because of the weather, it’s pissing down outside number 10.

It is doing well in various offshore accounts and funds.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is a massive ball ache for all local authorities to arrange at short notice. If they held it in May along with the local and mayoral elections it would have been a lot easier.

Edited by The Fun Factory

I suspect he has been told the number of no confidence letters have got exceptionally close. It doesn't seem that this was expected by anyone in the Tory party. Complete chaos as usual.

The sooner this nonsense is done with the better. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They can't get all the press in there thanks to the billiards table and mini bar Boris put in.

• Haha 1

Just now, stewiek2 said:

They can't get all the press in there thanks to the billiards table and mini bar Boris put in.

Sunak should do one of those somber prerecorded video messages Boris used to do during covid (right before he gets on the lash at Sandra from HR’s leaving do).

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I'm guessing that after the first time it was ever seen in action (the leaked video of Allegra Stratton laughing about lockdown parties) it led to the downfall of the Prime Minister and started the spiral that will lose the Tories the election, they probably consider it cursed and never to be used again.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

It's now a Party Room.

• Like 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Quite a shit load has happened since the last election

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Â