The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Tamworth_Collage_2022.jpg

Who said you can't polish a turd? ;)

The photos do make it look nice! I quite like T'muff, even if the town centre is on its arse now. Some nice pubs though. 

• Like 1

To be fair to the Tories they have done a pretty good marketing job on the changes in tax. They have got us doing the maths on the relatively small amounts the budget will make us better off, whilst actually making us poorer.

"Lads, I said something and I need to backtrack out of it ASAP"

"No worries, guv. What can we say that sounds kinda like "shithole" but still have the word "shit" in it so it's vaguely plausible?"

"Shit MP?"

"That'll do"

Tories...always lying for some shit reason.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

"No worries, guv. What can we say that sounds kinda like "shithole" but still have the word "shit" in it so it's vaguely plausible?"

"Shit MP?"

"That'll do"

It sounds nothing like “Shit MP” in the clip. 

Has Sunak given him his full support yet? Like football management, that’s usually a good indicator that you’re getting sacked.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

It sounds nothing like “Shit MP” in the clip. 

Has Sunak given him his full support yet? Like football management, that’s usually a good indicator that you’re getting sacked.

If he sacked him who does he replace him with, Lord George Osbourne of Columbia?

• Haha 1

He wont get rid of him. Whether its a sacking matter or not, Cleverley has made himself look even worse by denying he said that but apologising for saying something just as derogatory when quite clearly isnt right. Once again it just makes the government look like its got no integrity. 

2 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

"Shit MP?"

"That'll do"

"Ship Home" would be better, a nod to the old shipbuilding history in Stockton :D 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

If he sacked him who does he replace him with, Lord George Osbourne of Columbia?

I think that if there is every a promotion opportunity, he's passed a law that says he has to put Claire Coutinho in it.

Â