The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not many people at all 

link

Compare that to Prince Harry’s book that sold 3.2 million copies in its first week alone.

I knew he should have released a Novelty record instead. 

Why can't these people just stick to the after dinner speaking? There is good money to be made there. 

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Come on, they're all literally in bed with each other, Oakshott just used her ayrian charms. 

Is she related to Matthew Oakeshott, Baron Oakeshott of Seagrove Bay?

We don't half have some stupid titles in the Lords. The sooner we get rid of that awful place the better.

Edited by The Fun Factory

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Is she related to Matthew Oakeshott, Baron Oakeshott of Seagrove Bay?

We don't half have some stupid titles in the Lords. The sooner we get rid of that awful place the better.

She is. She's a classic example of the upper class breeding helping you keep an upper class life.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

What happened to Michelle Mone who stepped down so she could “clear her name”?

Lots of time speaking to very expensive lawyers and accountants one suspects. She can't really do the Escobar route of fronting it out, murdering politicians and police and burying boxes of money in the woods.

I must admit I do wonder how Sunak is going to untangle the best of both worlds knot he's tied himself up in over the new NI protocol

It has the potential to haunt him for his entire tenure as PM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

I must admit I do wonder how Sunak is going to untangle the best of both worlds knot he's tied himself up in over the new NI protocol

Could be testing the water for the Brexiters reactions and the media to this deal and then look at other deals for the UK? 

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Hmm, I'm inclined to disagree.  He'll be asked about it for the next couple of weeks then things will move on. Labour aren't going to ask about it. It might come back again in April for the Belfast Agreement anniversary, then go again.

Johnson said that his original version gave Northern Ireland "the best of both worlds" as well, and it didn't cause him any problems. 

It's also not difficult a question to give a politician's answer to. Not that he's very good at those.

I read this as being a master stroke from Starmer.

Appoint Gray so all the gammon come out and dispute the report/state a left plot.

The next day…..actual messages come out with clear and direct evidence as the outcome of the report.

No doubt people will only hear the first bit. 

Â