The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

12 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

No, she's leaked them to further her "lockdown was a scam and we should have just carried on as normal" narrative. 

Anything else that contradicts that won't be seeing the light of day.

Yep, forgot she was banging on about that still

Still you'd have to question Hancock's sanity to let her write this for him

cover_Pandemic_Diaries.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Uh oh. Somebody is going to be in a spot of bother

SkyNews

I get that he is stupid, but how can he be *that* stupid? 

Choosing one of the most outspoken critics of his main policy as the writer of his book and handing her thousands of documents about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Isn't this all just PR for her new book? Same as the roald dalh 'controversy' last week

15 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Choosing one of the most outspoken critics of his main policy as the writer of his book and handing her thousands of documents about it.

That’s what I thought. Getting caught is one thing… personally handing over the evidence to a journalist is a whole new level of stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

That’s what I thought. Getting caught is one thing… personally handing over the evidence to a journalist is a whole new level of stupidity.

See, what happened is, the journalist was sent the documents but then gifted them back to him, which was very nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There must be a shit load of potential charges to be levelled at MH now because of this. 

He could be directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds/thousands of elderly people. 

He should be on trial.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

There must be a shit load of potential charges to be levelled at MH now because of this. 

He could be directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds/thousands of elderly people. 

He should be on trial.

He’s done his bushtucker trial

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, bickster said:

We all know he thought that if he let her write the book he might get to **** her.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Genie said:

Particularly given the "journalist" in question has form for betraying the confidence  of a source, which resulted in the source going to prison.

As former Liberal Democrat Energy Secretary Chris Huhne and his ex-wife Vicky Pryce prepare to be sentenced at Southwark Crown Court, Sunday Times political editor Isabel Oakeshott has told the BBC's Sunday Politics her side of the story.

Isabel Oakeshott convinced Ms Pryce to go on the record about taking Chris Huhne's speeding points.

The email correspondence between the two women was revealed in the trial which saw Pryce convicted of perverting the course of justice.

Ms Oakeshott told the BBC's Andrew Neil: 'I knew Vicky Pryce was telling the truth about what had happened", and added: ''She was very clear about what she was doing,''

• Like 1

Has Sunak said he wasn’t aware of this latest revelation yet? 

Hancock is going to need his I’m a celebrity money for his legal bills when the families of dead relatives collectively sue him for everything he has, and some.

Edited by Genie

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Has Sunak said he wasn’t aware of this latest revelation yet? 

Hancock is going to need his I’m a celebrity money for his legal bills when the families of dead relatives collectively sue him for everything he has, and some.

He could auction off his Newcastle shirt again

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

insane-bradpitt.gif

What do the WhatsApp messages say?

In one message, dated 14 April, Mr Hancock reportedly told aides that Prof Sir Chris Whitty, the chief medial officer for England, had conducted an "evidence review" and recommended "testing of all going into care homes, and segregation whilst awaiting result".

The message came a day before the publication of Covid-19: Our Action Plan for Adult Social Care, a government document setting out plans to keep the care system functioning during the pandemic. 

Mr Hancock said the advice represented a "good positive step" and that "we must put into the doc", to which an aide responded that he had sent the request "to action".

But later the same day, Mr Hancock messaged again saying he would rather "leave out" a commitment to test everyone entering care homes from the community and "just commit to test & isolate ALL going into care from hospital". 

"I do not think the community commitment adds anything and it muddies the waters," he said.

The man that also said he had thrown a protective ring around care homes.

link

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Who the fook is buying a Matt Hancock book anyway? 

Not many people at all 

Official sales figures have shown that the book sold just 3,304 copies in its first week or launching, dropping to a mere 600 in the second. It is no longer in the top 1,000 of the Neilson book charts after being released in time for Christmas on December 6.

link

Compare that to Prince Harry’s book that sold 3.2 million copies in its first week alone.

• Haha 1

Â