The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

I knew someone was going to make that joke! 🤦‍♂️😂

I'm nothing if not predictable.

The real answer is some sort of political blog/website, which is right leaning. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Toilet usage is just the go to argument for anti-trans now. It's basically implying that all trans people are only trans so they can be sex pests in toilets.

It's pointless too.

A sign on a door isn't going to stop a sex pest being a sex pest.

Look at Downing Street as an example.

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its suprising its a woman as well, as you usually get this kind of crap from mainly men

Oh no Dem, it's quite the opposite, it really is a female-led thing the anti-trans topic. And it's in Labour as well as the Tory Party

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

So 8 through to the next (absolutely pointless) stage of getting to 30 signatures

Sunak, Truss, Tugendhat, Braverman, Zahawi, Mordaunt, Hunt and Badenoch

I guess if they all managed to get 20 signatures, then they’ll probably all get 30 as well?  Especially seeing it’s in secret.  I assume anyone can change backing at any point later on even if they sign for 1 candidate now.

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

So 8 through to the next (absolutely pointless) stage of getting to 30 signatures

Liz f***ing Truss. Jesus wept.

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

That is an utterly depressing list. 

Which one is the one that is going to cause the most conflict/infighting in the Tory party? Let them win. 

Just now, cyrusr said:

That is an utterly depressing list. 

Which one is the one that is going to cause the most conflict/infighting in the Tory party? Let them win. 

Depends how you view it I think.

Badenoch is a right wing nutter on principal

Braveman is just a lunatic with no brains

Truss is the continuity Johnson candidate I think (and watch her rise in the grassroots standings when this becomes apparent)

Mordaunt is just a Union Jack

Sunak appears to be a very Marmite character in the party and the grassroots

Zahawi, Tugendhat and Hunt are also rans I think (as is Braverman fwiw)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Depends how you view it I think.

Badenoch is a right wing nutter on principal

Braveman is just a lunatic with no brains

Truss is the continuity Johnson candidate I think (and watch her rise in the grassroots standings when this becomes apparent)

Mordaunt is just a Union Jack

Sunak appears to be a very Marmite character in the party and the grassroots

Zahawi, Tugendhat and Hunt are also rans I think (as is Braverman fwiw)

I think I view it in the way that which candidates is most likely to get the rest of the Tories stabbing their backs or even better causing the party to split. Suspect one of the extremist? Truss for more of the same nonsense might be fun and she is not clever enough to hide all of the necessary lies I suspect. 

I wouldn't say I follow politics indiscriminately, but the fact that I barely know any of these names shows what a complete farce this all is. But yeah, one of these 8 is going to be the PM. Eurgh.

It’s going to be Sunak, which is hilarious considering he was also fined by the police for lockdown law breaking, the shit with his wife, the current state of the economy and that he only became known because of the pandemic and being able to hand out money to the public. Silver spoon **** without any real convictions. Look forward to his NFT being released though 😂

Can't say I mind if it is Sunak. I'm surprised by how many of the literal man in the street I've heard slagging him off over the last week.

There's clearly some big interests pushing back on him though. There appears to be quite the bot being waged saying every bad decision he made was to deliberately undermine Johnson.

I think I heard Badenoch saying something along the lines of public services are failing because they waste millions money on paying someone in a position like looking after staff well being instead of just getting on with the job. 

She really is a nasty **** witch isn’t she. Stressed staff don’t need support they just need to get on with things. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I think I heard Badenoch saying something along the lines of public services are failing because they waste millions money on paying someone in a position like looking after staff well being instead of just getting on with the job. 

She really is a nasty **** witch isn’t she. Stressed staff don’t need support they just need to get on with things. 

Speaking from experience I reckon they'd love some of the civil service HR if they realised what spiteful, inflexible words removed they can be.

Â