The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Really couldn't gift the opposition a better situation - honestly think his own side will take him down now, they 100% know that they cannot win with him in charge. F*ckers had to wait until these by elections but it's stark raving obvious where this is going. Torys gonna tory. 

8 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I wish I could say this surprises me, but... God I can't believe people actually voted for this lunatic

The man who told MP’s he’d do it again in relation to the party gate scandal. Nothing should surprise anybody about this clowns behaviour.

• Like 1

It’s really quite incredible, as Lynch said the other day, he (Bozo) really is totally ‘unembarrasable’.

Interview on sky news where he’s now attempting to gaslight the public into believing that we’re all actually bored of hearing about “all the things I’ve stuffed up” (actual quote). It’s quite incredible stuff really, can you imagine in any other walk of life, messing up repeatedly and significantly and instead of taking any accountability just telling everyone that they must be so bored of hearing about it that they’re ready to move on.

How do you shame someone who is utterly and totally devoid of the capacity for shame? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s quite incredible stuff really, can you imagine in any other walk of life, messing up repeatedly

Football managers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s really quite incredible, as Lynch said the other day, he (Bozo) really is totally ‘unembarrasable’.

Interview on sky news where he’s now attempting to gaslight the public into believing that we’re all actually bored of hearing about “all the things I’ve stuffed up” (actual quote). It’s quite incredible stuff really, can you imagine in any other walk of life, messing up repeatedly and significantly and instead of taking any accountability just telling everyone that they must be so bored of hearing about it that they’re ready to move on.

How do you shame someone who is utterly and totally devoid of the capacity for shame? 

I’m not sure what is worse. What he’s done/doing, or those who continue to publicly support and back him. They are all an absolute disgrace.

As a sort of slight diversion, after all that has gone on, there were over 1,000 in that Tiverton by election that voted for extreme right wing / brexit / anti lockdown parties. From UKIP to Britain First, 1,000 adults in Tiverton voted for them.

Utterly bizarre.

Anyway, back to Johnson. Hang on in there boss, there will be a giant statue in your honour eventually. It’ll probably be the first thing you see as you dock in a united Ireland, but that’s not what matters. You’ll be famous and you’ll have had lots of freebies from rich people. Both top goals achieved. 

I predict once Johnson is eventually dragged from Downing street there will be a HUGE wave of new scandals about his tenure as PM.

So many people must be keeping schtum for fear of reprisal but will share once his power is relinquished.

For that reason I think he may not have so many options post PM to rake it in as he thinks he will.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, choffer said:

Is there literally nothing he will do honestly?

I just can't get my head around the stupidity of the people advising him.

The principle of what he's doing is completely sound. If you are a world leader (sic), don't pop out the hotel and go for a run around your hotel (I assume he's still) in Kagali, get a car to take you ten miles to a secluded controlled area. Do it there, get the car back, stick a suit jacket on in the back of the car and wave as if you've been talking trade with the foreign minister of Ghana.

Even before the embarrassing video that makes it look like he hasn't even been exercising, who is the idealised, focus-group-perfect version of "Prime Minister has a jog" even aimed at? 

Edited by ml1dch

Â